I guess TOTEM likes doing GEISTS more now..

WoriesOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by FREDDY KRUEGER+Jan 9 2006, 07:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FREDDY KRUEGER - Jan 9 2006, 07:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HECZONER@Jan 7 2006, 11:17 AM

i'm def goin to buy one!!

FUCKING DICK RIDER KEEO SWING ASSHOLE!

[/b]

LOOK AT YOU CALLIN OUT NIGGAS FOR THAT BULLSHIT WHEN YOU BUNGEE JUMPING OFF UAA'S FUCKING NUTS PUSSY NUT FUCKIN BITCH. PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY

Originally posted by FREDDY KRUEGER+Jan 9 2006, 06:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FREDDY KRUEGER - Jan 9 2006, 06:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HECZONER@Jan 7 2006, 11:17 AM

i'm def goin to buy one!!

FUCKING DICK RIDER KEEO SWING ASSHOLE!

[/b]

OH YEAH MUDAFUCKA ITS GETTING REAL NOW!!!! ITS FUKING ON...

JUST FOR THAT IM GOING TO BUY TWO!!!

• 1 month later...

When I met Totem he was mad cool- told me about Bozozoku motorcycle gangs and encouraged me to check out Japan.. Gave me info on Japan`s graff scene. even gave me painting advice. Maybe some of you have your reasons for hating him but from what I can see he is a dope writer and a nice guy. All of 3A are down to earh. Respect!!

Originally posted by HYDRO BILL@Mar 29 2006, 04:24 AM

When I met Totem he was mad cool- told me about Bozozoku motorcycle gangs and encouraged me to check out Japan.. Gave me info on Japan`s graff scene. even gave me painting advice. Maybe some of you have your reasons for hating him but from what I can see he is a dope writer and a nice guy. All of 3A are down to earh. Respect!!

YEAH YOU CAN SAY THAT DUMB SHIT BUT ASK HIM HOW MANY PEOPLE HE HAD TOLD COULD,NT PAINT LIKE HE INVENTED THIS SHIT!!!!!