I guess TOTEM likes doing GEISTS more now..

WoriesOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WoriesOne@Jan 5 2006, 05:42 PM

65$.. why?

Dumb yuppie hipsters in the newly developed neighborhoods that dont have an ounce of culture who come in a buy lofts of old abandoned buildings me and alot of other graffiti WRITERS used to frequent and love.

i know, i got pissed when they redeveloped the cotton mill lofts and a bunch of yuppie hipsters moved into cabbage town for that "livin in the city" vibe. fuck yea dude i feel you. :rolleyes: :clown2:

thanks fellas..

and still no IM from homeboy.. im waiting boy..

Sime i dont need no ufc if these kids call me out on a fight.. invitation is open.

IM me.. WHOEVER wants it in ATL..

and believe me.. whatever youre talking about with getting a toy to diss people..

Enter got at quest himself.. i just painted with him.. tryin to drag me in this.. ahhaha hell ill paint with whoever in atl that wants to paint.. if they are cool folks and not on some rah rah shit for no reason.. ill paint!

Quest is my homeboy.. and Yesh is a good fella too..

if i want Quest or Yesh or ANYONE in atlanta it wont be on some graffiti shit.. and it will be ONLY

me..

but generaly atlanta writers are pretty cool tho.. for the most part they are.

the ones i met and painted with are pretty down to earth. Quest Yesh Teach Poer Perve and my boy Icue.. and the random OGs.. SB Baser Daks Save Haze Lern Rezn Leon'was an honor to get dissed by you' Sever and Hense. are folks that are cool.. hell even Tork before our little skirmish is/was a cool cat.

yet again.. if ANY one wants it with me.. pm me.. ill me you anywhere and we can fight.

West end.

13478.jpg

i know, i got pissed when they redeveloped the cotton mill lofts and a bunch of yuppie hipsters moved into cabbage town for that "livin in the city" vibe. fuck yea dude i feel you. :rolleyes: :clown2:

hahah... ACTUALLY.. do you remember how it was BEFORE it burned down?.. when they filmed

TRESPASS.. this was 92 and i was still round.. where where you?.. wheres your history?

so pleeease Dopez.. dont try and expose something you dont know.. because i lived there dont mean shit.. i was riding marta to paint the city when you were 7.

and how would a richboy trying to wild out probably like 21 try and act like he was there then.. hahahah no ogs knew you.. at that time then i was how you are now.. a toy.

but i was still there.. you werent..

you Virginia highland daddys money trying to be hood coward..

fight is extended to you also. feel free to im me back.. btw i know where you paint trains :D

Originally posted by simewon..............@Jan 5 2006, 10:46 PM

everyones got they two cents so lemme give my six........

1. if you dont like a 65dollar shirt., dont buy it... simple

2. if you dont like the geistzzz.... why the fuck you in this thread.....

3. does there really need to be a pinpoint on who does what,when,where and how.... just do you and keep moving.... everyones got an influence,, especially all you newniggahs that popped up over the last few years.....

4. there is no bandwagon when it comes to making money... unless ya boy finds a hotstock....... getrichniggah......they wont buy it,, but they bitches will wit they money...

5. tot,,,, ufc might be a good thing homie..,,,, sounds like ya need to let some of that shit out ya system bra......

6. now bill me a shirt niggah,,,... my girls diggin it........sixty dukz is cheap for her pleasure............

Bonus: marketings a motherfucker.......and fucktheinternet....

YEAH I SEE YOU AMOTHERFUCKER THAT LIKES TO RIDE ON SOMEBODYS SHIT (LISTEN TO ME STOP SWINGING ON IT ASSHOLE!) PEACE.

YEAH I SEE YOU AMOTHERFUCKER THAT LIKES TO RIDE ON SOMEBODYS SHIT (LISTEN TO ME STOP SWINGING ON IT ASSHOLE!) "peace",, ((--- funnyshit... talkshit then say peace... too funny,,,......... shutupshithead,, answer ya pm......

now.. giving respect to an artist and riding nuts is two diff deals,, guess you gotta be in the game a lil longer to understand that.... so i give totem a lil respect and i get a open invitation to come to atlanta to fight him,,, hmmmmm,,, guess i'll pass there lil one.. i'm a lil to busy earning money(govtcheeeze).... spending time wit fam.... and doing me for me only.... youknow,, the good things in life,,, i already know im not the toughest guy in the world,,never claimed to be like some. i've had my fare share and i do possess "de corazon de leon" just a lil older n wiser these days is all.... :king:

Originally posted by simewon..............@Jan 6 2006, 03:21 PM

YEAH I SEE YOU AMOTHERFUCKER THAT LIKES TO RIDE ON SOMEBODYS SHIT (LISTEN TO ME STOP SWINGING ON IT ASSHOLE!) "peace",, ((--- funnyshit... talkshit then say peace... too funny,,,......... shutupshithead,, answer ya pm......

now.. giving respect to an artist and riding nuts is two diff deals,, guess you gotta be in the game a lil longer to understand that.... so i give totem a lil respect and i get a open invitation to come to atlanta to fight him,,, hmmmmm,,, guess i'll pass there lil one.. i'm a lil to busy earning money(govtcheeeze).... spending time wit fam.... and doing me for me only.... youknow,, the good things in life,,, i already know im not the toughest guy in the world,,never claimed to be like some. i've had my fare share and i do possess "de corazon de leon" just a lil older n wiser these days is all.... :king:

ALRIGHT I CAN ACCEPT THAT BUT DONT GET MAD CAUSE IM JUST ONLY STATING THE FACTS (CAUSE THE SPIN STOPS HERE) CAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU !

Originally posted by WoriesOne@Jan 6 2006, 11:33 AM

thanks fellas..

and still no IM from homeboy.. im waiting boy..

Sime i dont need no ufc if these kids call me out on a fight.. invitation is open.

IM me.. WHOEVER wants it in ATL..

and believe me.. whatever youre talking about with getting a toy to diss people..

Enter got at quest himself.. i just painted with him.. tryin to drag me in this.. ahhaha hell ill paint with whoever in atl that wants to paint.. if they are cool folks and not on some rah rah shit for no reason.. ill paint!

Quest is my homeboy.. and Yesh is a good fella too..

if i want Quest or Yesh or ANYONE in atlanta it wont be on some graffiti shit.. and it will be ONLY

me..

but generaly atlanta writers are pretty cool tho.. for the most part they are.

the ones i met and painted with are pretty down to earth. Quest Yesh Teach Poer Perve and my boy Icue.. and the random OGs.. SB Baser Daks Save Haze Lern Rezn Leon'was an honor to get dissed by you' Sever and Hense. are folks that are cool.. hell even Tork before our little skirmish is/was a cool cat.

yet again.. if ANY one wants it with me.. pm me.. ill me you anywhere and we can fight.

OK ATTENTION! STUPID ASS WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FUCKING FROM LIKE SB AND HIS BOYS AND YESH AND QUEST AND EVEN TORK AND HIS BOYS REALLY STILL COOL WITH YOUR STUPID ASS AHHHHHHH OK!

OK ATTENTION! STUPID ASS WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FUCKING FROM LIKE SB AND HIS BOYS AND YESH AND QUEST AND EVEN TORK AND HIS BOYS REALLY STILL COOL WITH YOUR STUPID ASS AHHHHHHH OK!

okay you are telling the truth then fuck them.. alright..

now.. WHEN.. WE.. GOING.. TO.. FIGHT?..

funnier thing is.. now i know who you are..

Originally posted by simewon..............@Jan 6 2006, 08:43 PM

freddyfucknugget.........ALRIGHT I CAN ACCEPT.... not needed...... (CAUSE THE SPIN STOPS HERE)..... what name will it land on?........ pussy.... you ever leave me a friend/family threat ona pm again i swear to them ima come out my humbleness............... n i could care less if you care for me or not,,,,, fuckinfagget........

BITCH I WASNT MAKING IT PERSONAL YO ASS ASKED ME WHO THE FUCK I WAS AND ITOLD YOU FOOL (DUMB ASS DONT EVEN LOOK AT MY MOVIES ! ) ALRIGHT.

Archived