I guess TOTEM likes doing GEISTS more now..

WoriesOne

peep his new site dedicated to them ghosts he does..

kinda fun lookin stuff..

www.mrfangs.com

http://www.mrfangs.com/test3/images/geist-cloud.jpg'>

people thought it wasnt him but this proves it is i guess.. :D

http://www.mrfangs.com/test3/flicks/qdig-files/converted-images/white/med_white_totemchar5.jpg'>

http://www.mrfangs.com/test3/flicks/qdig-files/converted-images/white/med_white_ghosts2.jpg'>

hes got some plush ghosts too.. kinda crazy.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When people

meet me and get to know me they know that I'm a very red person, but my wife is a very pink person.

We're so similar, the way she and I are, so she's just a shade down from how crazy my ass is, so I usually do those

for her. She can do them too though. Sometimes she'll roll the fill on the ghosts and I'll outline them.

We smack that shit in the daytime too.

hahaha

this is at the end of the part where he explains the meaning of different colours ghosts

Chicken Leg: The chicken leg is representing life in the south. Because fried chicken is the food of

the south. It stands for the southern comfort of a place, like I feel real comfortable in that spot.

Poo: If I think a spot is shitty.

Birthday Cake: I usually do the birthday cake when a spot is brand new. when it hasn't been touched

by anyone. Sometimes I'll find a raw wall that's just begging for a birthday party and my ghost comes

in and blows out the candles.

Tic Tac Toe: Tic tac toe is like challenge me, take me on or test me. I'll do it and only leave an X or an O.:lol:

Dude, how can you eat McDonalds?

Because I'm nasty like that.:D

Originally posted by WoriesOne

hey Mr.ABC

YKW in this!!

hit me up email style kiiid.. i can still do backflips off walls like a ninja

and Rag..

hahahhahahahahhahahah.. that is insane isnt it?!?!

haha...what's goin on in hotlanta?!?! still scaring kids with those fangs? i'll drop you an email now. ykdubz

**edite - tried emailing you thru the site but couldn't do it. i'll email the boston strangler for your address