Plant Trees

Gunm

• 3 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

For the cats that dont know, Plant Trees Puts In Work!!! This cat crushes just about every spot your eyes can get to. For example he etched a bench in holding cell 4 in the SF jail. And it's clean too! I couldn't quite take a picture since the Elroy's had my shit, but this guy is a savage, mad respect!!

Originally posted by SF1+Jan 26 2005, 01:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SF1 - Jan 26 2005, 01:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by kyle@Oct 26 2004, 02:02 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Sep 25 2004, 05:18 AM

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE OF SHIT SLINGING AND CALLING EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER A TOY ---> TO JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY THAT DOES THE WORST DRAWINGS OF A (CHRISTMAS?) TREE THAT I EVER SEEN.

THIS GUY MUST REALY  GET UP. IF SO THEN PROPS.

I AINT DISSIN HIM, I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL JOCKIN HIM SO HARD LIKE "YO HE'S THE DOPEST!", "HE'S SO FRESH!" ETC, ETC.:lol: :lol:

well this is his thread, so people come here to show their respect. that fool is all city, and in the cuts at that. everywhere you go onell POP out at you.

Naw, you're missing my point.

There are heads like that in every major city. They're called bombers.

Some of them have ups in mad multiple cities and up and down coasts and some are all country. in fact alot of them get their own tribute thread in 12oz. The thing is that almost all of them catch hate in their threads no matter how dope they are at what they do or how much up's that they have (even Cope).

Meanwhile this guy that does nothing but a shitty tree get's all of you wet in your panties??? Now that's what I'm confused about.

Not Hating on dude, Good for him. I'm just saying...

[/b]

shut the fuck up youre hella dumb

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Bump this shit. Not enough pics, I'm only making it worse... Saw this cats stuff on highway 1 on a wooden telephone pole near SLO/Paso Robles, CA 2 days ago. See the trees in SF EVERYWHERE. some other places I've seen plantrees work is:

santa cruz

highway 5

LA

highway 46 east

highway 101 in norther cali near humboldt on some shack in the middle of the woods

probably more i can't think of.

BIG UPS!

• 1 year later...

Plant Trees, this cat is everywhere. Omnipresence to the max. And since the crash nobody is posting flicks.

Been seeing new shit by dude lately. So I figured I'd bring it back.

Apologies for no flicks on my behalf, I'm too broke to afford a camera.

Bump library computers!

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Archived