Plant Trees

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Re: DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

Originally posted by Mistery

dude man..this guy is heka dope..i mean he paints trees liek no one else does....he has skills at it...and he sticks wiht it and doesnt go off and paint somehtng else......and he put up in the craziest place...Props to him...i sitll love this one at the cracka factory heka clean

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Mistery510/tree.jpg'>

"HEKA"? <---:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by SF1@Sep 25 2004, 05:18 AM

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE OF SHIT SLINGING AND CALLING EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER A TOY ---> TO JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY THAT DOES THE WORST DRAWINGS OF A (CHRISTMAS?) TREE THAT I EVER SEEN.

THIS GUY MUST REALY GET UP. IF SO THEN PROPS.

I AINT DISSIN HIM, I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL JOCKIN HIM SO HARD LIKE "YO HE'S THE DOPEST!", "HE'S SO FRESH!" ETC, ETC.:lol: :lol:

well this is his thread, so people come here to show their respect. that fool is all city, and in the cuts at that. everywhere you go onell POP out at you.

Originally posted by LENS@Aug 11 2004, 09:01 PM

plant_trees2.jpgplnt_trees.jpgPlantTrees.jpg

Some Plant Trees action for y'all. I actually have dozens more that I'll load up in a few days

You think you are so cool cause you like Graffitti, but guess what ? YOu are not!!!!! :chicken: :burn: :five-o: :five-o:

Grrrr............

Originally posted by LENS@Aug 11 2004, 09:01 PM

plant_trees2.jpgplnt_trees.jpgPlantTrees.jpg

Some Plant Trees action for y'all. I actually have dozens more that I'll load up in a few days

I can see you are doing nothing better with your time again. You think you are sooo cool, but guess what ? You are not!!!

You are in so much trouble!!! I will be checking up on you to make sure you are doing somthing productive like making friends with you roomate

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by LENS@Aug 11 2004, 01:08 PM

Hmmm, well, I think somewhere in either San Francisco or the east bay. I've seen Plant Trees on the way to Tahoe, L.A. and other places.

Kind of a quiet introvert from what I've heard but original as hell.

nah, he can be a rowdy guy.

*someone emailed me awhile ago about some contact information... email me again or PM me because i forgot who you are. and i'm sorry that it's taking so long*

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by Shoefers@Sep 22 2004, 09:10 PM

Originally posted by c. clarence

from what it seems, dude is a fat stoner... and what pothead can resist fast food?? i know i cant...   treeguy is up in like every in n out in cali.

Dont call him treeguy. I heard he hates that shit.

what if i just want to call it, "the tree graffiti thing that i see everywhere" is that gonna be cool with him?

and whats up on the bigfoot, plantrees production? and a

twist screw spikin' the tree like the E.L.F.!

Originally posted by kyle+Oct 26 2004, 02:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kyle - Oct 26 2004, 02:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SF1@Sep 25 2004, 05:18 AM

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE OF SHIT SLINGING AND CALLING EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER A TOY ---> TO JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY THAT DOES THE WORST DRAWINGS OF A (CHRISTMAS?) TREE THAT I EVER SEEN.

THIS GUY MUST REALY  GET UP. IF SO THEN PROPS.

I AINT DISSIN HIM, I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL JOCKIN HIM SO HARD LIKE "YO HE'S THE DOPEST!", "HE'S SO FRESH!" ETC, ETC.:lol: :lol:

well this is his thread, so people come here to show their respect. that fool is all city, and in the cuts at that. everywhere you go onell POP out at you.

[/b]

Naw, you're missing my point.

There are heads like that in every major city. They're called bombers.

Some of them have ups in mad multiple cities and up and down coasts and some are all country. in fact alot of them get their own tribute thread in 12oz. The thing is that almost all of them catch hate in their threads no matter how dope they are at what they do or how much up's that they have (even Cope).

Meanwhile this guy that does nothing but a shitty tree get's all of you wet in your panties??? Now that's what I'm confused about.

Not Hating on dude, Good for him. I'm just saying...

Originally posted by dogface@Jan 25 2005, 10:09 PM

ha, i used to think the candycanes were twist. i think there used to be a barber pole and an elephant and a duck as well. oh and a ship. symbolfiti, i like that word.

and weren't there some chiuauas too for a minute?

and the blis rhino/hippo thing. shit, where have i been?

i need to hop on the bandwagon, maybe go to

the zoo or look at some clipart-get some ideas...

Archived