Plant Trees

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by dirkdiggler

glad to see this gettin the props it deserved..homies been doin the thing for a minute in the bay..shit, i even saw a tree piece on I-10 when i was driving to arizona the other day..

Hell yeah, plant trees kills shit all over the place.

I think what bugs a lot of people is that it's such a simple, effective, instantly recognizable image like the OBEY campaign or KAWS but much more simplistic. It's quite original and I would have killed to have been able to have come up with the idea first.

Originally posted by frijolero

LENS good look for start'n this thread, it needed to happen cuz this cat is every where. Say has any one ever seen plant trees do a metamorphosis from a seed to a tree? I think he could make that look sick!

thanks man. I'm just suprised no one before me thought to make a thread for Plant Trees. I mean, I've been seeing this cat EVERYWHERE as early as 2000. The first flick i posted in the thread is from hella days ago and you can see how his style has changed. he may be painting the same tree but you can definately track a change in style over time.

I'll try to post more Plant Trees flicks soon.

Re: legal wall

Originally posted by ASMITHCO

um thats not a legal wall by the way....that was 100% illegal...

:D in mexico anything goes especialmente in mexicali a boarder city... so illegal isn't even a word you need to worry about out there.

Archived