Plant Trees

Gunm

Originally posted by Soul_art

i was coming back from L.A. on highway 5 i saw tree man and harsh had hella trows on trucks off the side of the road.

i spotted those too, as well as scribes in everybathroom i stopped at. that fool sure eats a lot of fast food for someone who draws trees and is an advocate of forest expansion...

o and its plantrees just to clear it up. one "t"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious b/c it seems kinda silly. I HAVE gotten the impression that he is on some sort of mission of sorts to make a statement about ...... uhh..... trees I guess, and that's all well and good. But if he DOES in FACT think that he's on a crusade for tree's/ nature does anyone else see the irony in the fact that this guy chose spray paint as his medium? I mean last I checked ... spray paint is horrible for the enviornment and therefore ultimately bad for TREES. This only matters of course only if hes on some raising peoples tree consciousness type trip..... otherwise keep on painting trees I guess.__

Originally posted by MANOWAR

i think he/her needs to paint a different type of tree.. because this ??pine?? tree i think looks stupid..try some elms or sweet maples or maybe a sycamore. Just my opinion,not that it matters.

lol at this guy......dude...his tree's r tight..let him shoose his stuff...i emna....who tells u "hey u must write Stab and ur name" i mean he chose wat he wanted...so let him b................i wonder wat Plant Trees is thinking as he reads this stuff lol..

Originally posted by MANOWAR

i think he/her needs to paint a different type of tree.. because this ??pine?? tree i think looks stupid..try some elms or sweet maples or maybe a sycamore. Just my opinion,not that it matters.

wow you mucst be dumb. your thinking about how it would be tighter if he painted a fuckin elm tree? this this better than a fuckin elm. He hit a roof top in sf and later when it was christmas time, he went back and did lights and wrote merry christmas.:cool:

Originally posted by KRON KING

wow you mucst be dumb. your thinking about how it would be tighter if he painted a fuckin elm tree? this this better than a fuckin elm. He hit a roof top in sf and later when it was christmas time, he went back and did lights and wrote merry christmas.:cool:

that was chill. i think i might take that spot now that its buffed.

Originally posted by c. clarence

from what it seems, dude is a fat stoner... and what pothead can resist fast food?? i know i cant... treeguy is up in like every in n out in cali.

Anyone ever try and stop at every gastation/fastfood/restraunt spot from Northern to Southern CA or back? Try it its fun and you will see lots of BMB amongst other people...

Big ups to "TREEGUY"

DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE OF SHIT SLINGING AND CALLING EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER A TOY ---> TO JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY THAT DOES THE WORST DRAWINGS OF A (CHRISTMAS?) TREE THAT I EVER SEEN.

THIS GUY MUST REALY GET UP. IF SO THEN PROPS.

I AINT DISSIN HIM, I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL JOCKIN HIM SO HARD LIKE "YO HE'S THE DOPEST!", "HE'S SO FRESH!" ETC, ETC.:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by frijoles

I'm curious b/c it seems kinda silly. I HAVE gotten the impression that he is on some sort of mission of sorts to make a statement about ...... uhh..... trees I guess, and that's all well and good. But if he DOES in FACT think that he's on a crusade for tree's/ nature does anyone else see the irony in the fact that this guy chose spray paint as his medium? I mean last I checked ... spray paint is horrible for the enviornment and therefore ultimately bad for TREES. This only matters of course only if hes on some raising peoples tree consciousness type trip..... otherwise keep on painting trees I guess.__

looking thru this thread briefly, its apparent this guys the epitome of an internet stalker.

Re: DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY...

Originally posted by SF1

I FIND IT INTERESTING THAT YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE TIME OUT OF YOUR BUSY SCHEDULE OF SHIT SLINGING AND CALLING EVERYBODY AND THEIR GRANDMOTHER A TOY ---> TO JOCK THE SHIT OUT OF A GUY THAT DOES THE WORST DRAWINGS OF A (CHRISTMAS?) TREE THAT I EVER SEEN.

THIS GUY MUST REALY GET UP. IF SO THEN PROPS.

I AINT DISSIN HIM, I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW YALL JOCKIN HIM SO HARD LIKE "YO HE'S THE DOPEST!", "HE'S SO FRESH!" ETC, ETC.:lol: :lol:

dude man..this guy is heka dope..i mean he paints trees liek no one else does....he has skills at it...and he sticks wiht it and doesnt go off and paint somehtng else......and he put up in the craziest place...Props to him...i sitll love this one at the cracka factory heka clean

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Mistery510/tree.jpg'>

Archived