Plant Trees

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by CrazyLazy

What's with all the hating?

Uhhhhh.... the hating would be because lens likes to go into threads and make stupid/ uninformed critiques about things that he is obviously out of the loop on. He came into the Philly thread and called philly " boring". huh? Well he wants to claim ignorance on not knowing who Stak is because he aint from NYC so why should he have to know who Stak is right lens? That IS how he expressed himself in this regard. Well then lens......how can you come into a thread on a website like this and base your critique off of what you see from whatever random pix people decide to post and then critique a whole town that has one of the longest running histories of graff? One word: Idiot. Philly is authentic and always has been. We weed out art school fucks like lens like they were al qaeda.

Originally posted by frijoles

Uhhhhh.... the hating would be because lens likes to go into threads and make stupid/ uninformed critiques about things that he is obviously out of the loop on. He came into the Philly thread and called philly " boring". huh? Well he wants to claim ignorance on not knowing who Stak is because he aint from NYC so why should he have to know who Stak is right lens? That IS how he expressed himself in this regard. Well then lens......how can you come into a thread on a website like this and base your critique off of what you see from whatever random pix people decide to post and then critique a whole town that has one of the longest running histories of graff? One word: Idiot. Philly is authentic and always has been. We weed out art school fucks like lens like they were al qaeda.

In my opinion...internet beef just takes up space on threads. And most of the time, people don't want to read it. When I saw this thread get bumped up, I wanted to see new pictures, not trash-talking. End this beef, and let's just get on with it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the sooner lens shuts his trap te sooner this will happen.

ps

Beef is beef.

when are you just going to let it go man? I was over this last thursday...

you're just making yourself look bad at this point.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v280/ILockKidsInMyCellar/PlantTrees.jpg'>

Anyways, here's a previous freight shot. I dig how this one came out. Normally that much flash in a photo pisses me off but I think it actually adds to the picture.

If anyone has more freight flicks of Plant Trees, lay'em out

Originally posted by Weapon X

What happens if he goes to a different tropic? Say, what if he went to India - would he still put up these coniferous trees? Or would he start working on a deciduous?

lets pool a bunch of cash and find out! or maybe not.

Originally posted by LENS

when are you just going to let it go man? I was over this last thursday...

you're just making yourself look bad at this point.

HUH? That's a funny comment coming from someone who just posted this ....

Re: Re: Re: RE : LENS COMMENTS

quote:

You are so different than everybody else LENS. My condolences.

thanks for noticing

wow. not only are you an art school idiot, you are also a glaring hypocrite.

Originally posted by rollinaround

PLANT TREE....YEAH! I LIKE THIS STUFF...THIS X-MAS DECORATE THEM TREES!!

STAY UP !

GOOD THREAD LENS!

FADED-GLORY MAGAZINE #14 OUT SOON...

thanks brotha, I felt this guy is one of the west coast kings and deserves a thread all his own.

If you need flicks for your magazine, lemme know, I've got hundreds.

Tyler_drdn@yahoo.com (there's a lower case _ in between the tyler and drdn by the way)

Originally posted by .....1o5

Is it possible mr. apple seed/tree planter is more than 1 man? i remeber when i first started seein tha R10 guy up everywere i was like fuck this guy gets up none fuckin stop...

finding out later its a crew...

props to the tree tho!...

i heard some shit like that too. also heard he (or one of the "he's") is a school teacher...

either way, one man or many he's got the ultimate in fresh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived