Plant Trees

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nutonce

its ok for what it is. its not earth shattering.

But it stands out. Instantly recognizable. Always worth being late to pick up the gf or score some 420 in order to capture with my camera.

you're just jealous you didn't think of it first. i know I am

Originally posted by BLaCkNiGGa

your dumb, shut up, and get off this thread. This thread is in support of plant trees. hes cool, got mad style. everyone post more of plant trees.

1) i'm not as dumb as you

2 & 3) i won't shut up and i'm back on this thread...cause YOU'RE a fool

4) these threads are for everyone with a computer and different people like different things....and trust me, there's nothing 'mad' about his style

5) mr. blacknigga, i find it funny that you're on here jockin' some hippy shit with that fascist attitude. and if you need to look in a dictionary to find the definition of fascist it starts with the letter F, as in Fuck you

Originally posted by dignan

2 & 3) i won't shut up and i'm back on this thread...cause YOU'RE a fool

4) these threads are for everyone with a computer and different people like different things....and trust me, there's nothing 'mad' about his style

5) mr. blacknigga, i find it funny that you're on here jockin' some hippy shit with that fascist attitude. and if you need to look in a dictionary to find the definition of fascist it starts with the letter F, as in Fuck you

you're a faggot, and he does do letters if you really know who he is, lots of letters;) If your from the bay you know this cat has ups and if your not, i dont really give a fuck

Originally posted by dignan

fascist attitude.

look in a dictionary to find the definition of fascist

Sorry, i don't mean to get off topic, but there is delicious irony in this post.

FACIST....not fascist. you seem pretty dumb in your own way.

anyways........

I actually met the guy and Im pretty sure hes not doing the trees cause he doesnt have the skill to do letters.

And there isnt anything unoriginal about him. Plus hes fucking everywhere. I havent actually been to a city where I havent seen something by him. Even in a city as big as LA, where alot of writers dont get noticed just be shear enormity. Ive stopped in gas stations and seen scribes on the read outs... More than once.

The fact is, were just all jealous. The idea is so simple. While were sitting around trying to think of a cool name... This guy decided he would plant trees.

Fuck I wish I would of thought about it... Id kill for my brain to work that way.

Modern day Johnny Appleseed... Hes the man.

Archived