NEW TREND

Weapon X

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

AHAHAH my friend told me that joke, it;s so bad, yet so hilarious

<span style='color:black'>That was my exact reaction to that joke when i heard it. I busted out laughing and then said "That was stupid."</span>:lol:

• 1 month later...

Since this thread is full of shit and crap I couldn't be bothered reading i'll talk shit too.

I just finished watching 'For A Few Dollars More' and have to say Sergio Leone's "Dollars" trilogy fucken rocks (A Fistful Of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad & The Ugly).

Pure genius watch them they are entertaining as hell even though they were made in the mid to late 60's, makes me wanna cap some motha and kick his goose buddies outta town.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

I just finished watching 'For A Few Dollars More' and have to say Sergio Leone's "Dollars" trilogy fucken rocks (A Fistful Of Dollars, For A Few Dollars More and The Good, The Bad & The Ugly).

Fistful of Dollars is the best one, in my opinion.

Originally posted by shaolinmasta

Since this thread is full of shit and crap I couldn't be bothered reading i'll talk shit too.

Pure genius watch them they are entertaining as hell even though they were made in the mid to late 60's, makes me wanna cap some motha and kick his goose buddies outta town.

i completly agree. good the bad and the ugly is the best in my opinion. have the theme song as a ringer too, shits awsome. check out "they call me trinity" and "they STILL call me trinity" funny western series.

i read the first page then i stopped and asked myself "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

im just gonna talk shit too then since im confused the fuck out right now.

so i was watching the debate then i had to pee but i don't want to go because i don't really want to miss the debate but i had to pee really bad then i decided to sit and watch the debate but i remembered that i have to pee so i got up and jim leher? asking bush a question i was like no so i sat down and watch what he gotta say but i still had to pee really really bad 2x but all that fucking monkey face did was stuttering and fucking stalling so i got up and took a piss then i miss kerry counter on bush but i peed so i think that peeing is a lot more important than watching these a yard stick hitting on a douch bag.

the end

Archived