Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol you gave up quick...and why do you people care about my skills or not?...i put my shit up on 12oz for me and people that like my work...people who suck worse then me and gimme advice...i dont care about them.......i dont care about shit talkers....i care about chicago writers and my boys ...... if i dont paint at all ever or if i suck worse then a fuckin vaccumm cleaner why should you people talk shit?...what makes you an asend or a hecz or a dork?...what gives you the right to say i should quit graff?...cuz i do crazy shit and all you ever do is simple shit ?....here il make it easier for you to talk shit...

im probally the best on 12oz...il kill any of your shit...im the best on here...fuck the rest.......there.. NOW talk shit......bye everybody much love forgeripkiser cmw kwt.........

yo forge. people are tryin to help u bro and your takin this high and mighty approach on them that aint cool. u dont see me flashing all over u cus that pack u sent still isnt here. -=

all im sayin is what they are tellin u is right. they are things u need to work on. and u saying fuck them toys blah blah blah. makes u no better than them.. you are doing exactly what u are accusing them of..

i left the battle thread for a reason. and i stopped posting in paperchase for a reason.. and i stopped offering you advice for a reason.. no one listens.. no one ever takes anything in.they just blow it off.. and your so fucking hostile towards everyone it makes no one want to say anything nice.. shit look how bad joker killed me on the battle thread. u dont see me crying about it and telling everyone to fuck off.

names.ever.lasting.kings.

i just dont like people comming on here talking shit like bitches like laybeuh does....if your offering advice il take it but all people are gonna say is go simple......thats what most advice is to toys...go simple

so let me ask you a question everyone who said go simple...

why is hecz work so dope if he always uses arrows and extentions?

why is dorks work so dope when he uses extentions but then when he does simple freights you guys bitch and say go complex?

why do you guys ride revises and asends nuts so much when his shits so complicated?

answer me these questions.......

you guys come on here and all you say is my shit sucks and pick my shit apart.....well fuck it ... il stop posting the mods can close this thread and you guys can continue doing paper artsy type shit with nice simple letters instead of getting a bottle of griff and an empty zig and gettin some staining tags.......mods close this thread or dont im done with 12oz for a while....peace

If you read my first post it pretty much answers every question you asked. Lets try this

Letter structure is like Anatomy, until you actually take the time to study it and know what the parts are, what they are for and their relationship to each other, you cannot deform it in any way without it looking shitty. Why? because you dont know what your doing thats why. You get letter structure down then you can start distorting letters adding extensions and all that good stuff. Why should you go simple? Because thats the foundation of every good piece you need to chill in the style department, you aint ready yet bottom line-

I'll be the first to bust grifs and fuck a buff, throw up a damn hollow on a lit corner.

But peice letters and wild styles are reserved for chiller spots. And if you want to get good at wildstyle, you have to get good at simples and then semi's, etc,.....

And painting it is a whole 'nother topic from sketching.

I give props to nigga's like Cope and younger cats like Totem (and there's more, older and younger) who Peice phenomenally well and destroy shit correctly!

I'm still growing as well but simples will always be my base.

And if you think someone toy is giving you advice he has no room to. Consider the advice but why take anything (from who you think is) a toy says personally?

And if some King, grafbombtagpeicer comes tellin' you that your shit is wak.....take his advice and move on down.

You can tell who really loves this shit and who dont so, it's whatever for ever.

....where's my 40?

yup.

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

i just dont like people comming on here talking shit like bitches like laybeuh does....if your offering advice il take it but all people are gonna say is go simple......thats what most advice is to toys...go simple

so let me ask you a question everyone who said go simple...

why is hecz work so dope if he always uses arrows and extentions?

why is dorks work so dope when he uses extentions but then when he does simple freights you guys bitch and say go complex?

why do you guys ride revises and asends nuts so much when his shits so complicated?

answer me these questions.......

you guys come on here and all you say is my shit sucks and pick my shit apart.....well fuck it ... il stop posting the mods can close this thread and you guys can continue doing paper artsy type shit with nice simple letters instead of getting a bottle of griff and an empty zig and gettin some staining tags.......mods close this thread or dont im done with 12oz for a while....peace

I didn't start off coming in here talking shit.. but then i realized you deserve all the shit that gets slung at you.

Here's my answers to your questions - I haven't seen hecz work, but if it actually is all it's cracked up to be, it's probably because he has his basic letter structure down and is able to add the do dads and still keep the flow of the letters and the piece.

I never once told dork to go more complex. I like simples on trains. What I told dork to do is take more time, it just looks like he's sloppy with it.

revise/asend goes along with that i said for hecz, i havent seen it though.

The point still stands that you got pissed off first because we told you your letters stink and to go simple. Go ahead, don't come to 12oz for awhile.. you are hurting no one... just take the advice or you'll hurt yourself so to speak graffiti wise.

forge you are breaking very simple rules. try to post pictures of your pieces with no color, you depend on your silly color schemes too much. you think its wack for people to say go simpler, but you prove with your 'dope pieces' that you arent even capable of simples. try the BAR METHOD, that should help out quite a bit.

Archived