Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LET'S GO E-BEEF!! CHA CHA CHACHACHA

for real though fuck you, i dont even know you forge, but if you're gonna try to make a career out of being an arrogant wannabe e-thuggangsterfacekiller, you should just shoot yourself because in the end...not even your own crew will wanna fuck with you because noone wants to be around the arrogant fuckass you're making yourself out to be.

No not really! Keep your mouth shut unless your in this. We trade to spread out work, you don't like idea keep it to yourself

Heh. Nah Starz I was just fuckin'. The only reason I said that was to piss people off. And a job well done. I guess I can understand if someone doesn't pull through with shit. Having to wait on every moment to see if a person keeps his/her promise. Yup, I know what you mean.

thread closure.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Heh. Nah Starz I was just fuckin'. The only reason I said that was to piss people off. And a job well done. I guess I can understand if someone doesn't pull through with shit. Having to wait on every moment to see if a person keeps his/her promise. Yup, I know what you mean.

thread closure.

:lol: sorry I took it wrong way YANKEES lost :(

Archived