Two Thousand And FoRGE DV !!!!

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Propaganda

I think you have a great amount of style and coordnation but no structure.

Very true. Forge... you obviously have the idea but your structure is lacking. Hiding behind color only lasts for a little while. When you someone calls you on it... what are you going to do? Ease up on the semi-wilds and work at your semi-simples.

Originally posted by yeaaaah baby

... it could use some cowbell.

I gotta have more cowbell.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/howdybillybobjoe/asma.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/howdybillybobjoe/AsmaandVigr1.jpg'>

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/howdybillybobjoe/Asma3.jpg'>

im a pussy but i paint you faggot toys ill kill you.. bookwork sticker jock fagtron oner :)

bahahaha TOY ONER TOY ONER TOY ONERSKIROCKSKISKISKI ROK BAHAHA

Originally posted by laybeuh

you faggot toys ill kill you.. bookwork sticker jock fagtron oner :)

bahahaha TOY ONER TOY ONER TOY ONERSKIROCKSKISKISKI ROK BAHAHA

hahhahhahhahaha this was one of the funniest things ive heard in a while...

but laybeuh do you get off ragging on toys? you paint, good for you, but who cares what the fuck some kid halfway across the country is doing. why waste your time being an asshole?

AND I KNOW IM WACK AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY.....IM WACK BUT GUESS WHAT..YOU AINT A WRITER YOUR A LITTLE WACK CLOSET BITCH WHO JUST HATES ON EVERYBODY....DORK IS PROBALLY ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS WHOLE FUCKIN FORUM AND WOULD KILL YOU IN A FUCKIN BATTLE THAT I KNOW FOR SURE BUT YET YOU SAY..........

Originally posted by laybeuh

wow dorks image host hates his flicks just as much as most the people in here.. right on!! DOWN WITH DORK, DOWN WITH DORK!!

you fucking sloppy poser.

WHY DONT YOU ASK DORK TO A BATTLE SO YOU COULD BE HUMILIATED...OR GO IN OTHER THREADS AND TALK SHIT SINCE YOUR SO GOOD,..TOY

Originally posted by KiSe

hahhahhahhahaha this was one of the funniest things ive heard in a while...

but laybeuh do you get off ragging on toys? you paint, good for you, but who cares what the fuck some kid halfway across the country is doing. why waste your time being an asshole?

hell yeah nigga you know i love you.. im an asshole thats what i do.. i paint, eat junk food.. and talk shit to these fagtron oners on this stupid forum...

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

AND I KNOW IM WACK AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK WHAT YOU SAY.....IM WACK BUT GUESS WHAT..YOU AINT A WRITER YOUR A LITTLE WACK CLOSET BITCH WHO JUST HATES ON EVERYBODY....DORK IS PROBALLY ONE OF THE BEST ON THIS WHOLE FUCKIN FORUM AND WOULD KILL YOU IN A FUCKIN BATTLE THAT I KNOW FOR SURE BUT YET YOU SAY..........

WHY DONT YOU ASK DORK TO A BATTLE SO YOU COULD BE HUMILIATED...OR GO IN OTHER THREADS AND TALK SHIT SINCE YOUR SO GOOD,..TOY

ill battle him in real life... my fr8s are cleaner than his bullshit legal walls.. man you guys dont know who/what to jock.. FUCK.. you guys are going nowhere..

i AM a writer.. man FUCK your bullshit style.. learn a thing or two about BALENCE... about PROPORTIONS... ABOUT COLOR..

oh yeah...

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00355907f00000142.jpg'>

man its so cool when you steal dork's R's... your outline is the same color as your filling, just a different shade, your stupid as fuck 3D isnt even done right and FADES FROM ONE COLOR TO ANOTHER HALFWAY THROUGH...also how your F and O are smaller than any other letter... and your R cuts way too much into your G and man that E is just the wackest thing ive ever seen..

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00355907f00000143.jpg'>

hmm, well.. nice F you pussy.. your R is another trendy bite, everyone has done that 5 or 6 thousand times before.. it, once again, cuts into your G too much, and your G cuts into your stupid dickfaced E again..

LISTEN HERE BITCH THESE FAGROCK ONERS ON THIS STUPID THREAD MIGHT JOCK YOU BUT YOU ARE ONE OF THE SSTUPIDEST FUCKING KIDS ON HERE.. YOUR MENTALITY IS SO OFF FOR YOUR STYLE.. YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO JOCKING ART CRIME WILDSTYLES AND DRAWING PAINT CANS WITH FATCAPS ON THE TOP OF THEM WITH SOME STUPID ASS LIGHTENING BOLTS SAYING 'GRAFF IS ART'... holy hell youre a bag of rotten red cock juice

*edit... fixed the pictures.

*edit #2.... i also noticed how cool you are by doing your stupid 3D over your letters.. STUPID BOY.. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!