THANK YOU MODS FOR THE GOLDEN SHOWER!!!

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking of Afleck.... I read that he's hgooking up with Jenifer Garner.

damnit!!!! He's doing it just to wave it in my face. jerk!

i feel like the makros for posting this:

My passion - my senses of lust

Flood of golden rain to reach climax

Black rubber skin

Moistened with liquid crust

This delicious juice

To drink and sweat

That's what I love, forbidden but

Crown of my wants - never to stop

Flow inside, flow on me!

Poured from the lap I adore

Into the worlds of trust

She deserves my endless love

Parade of thoughts in unity

O golden shower - gift of my lord

Natural champagne will take me

Will take my soul to a trip

Of eternal trust - the highest lust

Thanks to you, o virgin Mary,

Mother of my wettest dreams

Flow inside, flow on me!

Poured from the lap I adore

Ejaculate!!!

Golden Shower Lyrics from Tsatthoggua.

:lol:

tell me who's pure. tell me who's right. tell me the last time the mods fought a fair fight. a pathetic way to find some friends, you look like big man, but that's where it ends. true, they're always censoring us, it doesn't mean we fit in with their power trips shit. they ruin the "knightbat" name, you know what i mean. supremicists degrade our scene. you know you can kiss my ass before change to your ways. there's no good side to this power control scene. knightbats beat down for standing up. your turn will come because we've all had enough. you look like kids we know. you're always on here. you don't like or name and we don't like fear. i guess it's your right to be proud that you're in control. are you here for goodtimes or just to pick fights. don't fool yourself cause you don't fool me. it's not just Knightbats you hate, it's everyone you see. rich, poor, young and old, whoever's in your way. what a boring life, hating every day. you've got nothing but hatred!

Originally posted by gatita

Hhahahah God, this board makes my day.

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/smb1001/img/lol.jpg'>*

*I looked up LOL in google, and got this. Im still trying to figure it out.

Looks like that guy from the Daily Show, Stephen Colbert? That other chick looks like she's high on something, or coming down really hard off something.

http://www.phillylunchbox.com/philly/bush_lunch-thumb.jpg'>

Bush: "Clearly they are an evil regime, headed by a brutal dictator who have slaughtered thousands of their own citizens simply for voicing their own opinions. It would be best if we were to install a democratic system there."

Press: "So Mr. President, are you saying Saddam Hussein and his cronies must go?"

Bush: "I'm not talking about Saddam. I'm talking about the mods at 12ozProphet.com... Them motherfuckers are ruthless! I had my Dubya Bush screen name on there and it got banned after 3 days!"

Originally posted by Ethreadzny2

tell me who's pure. tell me who's right. tell me the last time the mods fought a fair fight. a pathetic way to find some friends, you look like big man, but that's where it ends. true, they're always censoring us, it doesn't mean we fit in with their power trips shit. they ruin the "knightbat" name, you know what i mean. supremicists degrade our scene. you know you can kiss my ass before change to your ways. there's no good side to this power control scene. knightbats beat down for standing up. your turn will come because we've all had enough. you look like kids we know. you're always on here. you don't like or name and we don't like fear. i guess it's your right to be proud that you're in control. are you here for goodtimes or just to pick fights. don't fool yourself cause you don't fool me. it's not just Knightbats you hate, it's everyone you see. rich, poor, young and old, whoever's in your way. what a boring life, hating every day. you've got nothing but hatred!

:lol: :lol: for a second i thought he was serious

Archived