Take a digital camera to work day!

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by fermentor666

I too, project movies. Until tommorrow, which is my last day.

Dude. I wish I could come up and visit the B-ton crew before you head off to school. But alas, life is too hectic this coming month.

I swear I'll meet up with you guys sometime.

Originally posted by Mr. Peanut

looks like Cap got up in there and lined everyone.

---FIRST OF ALL I KEEP HEARING THIS BULLSHIT LINE ALL THE TIME FROM ESPECIALLY 1)TOYS AND 2)FOREIGNERS "LINED"

------IT'S NOT "LINED" IT'S 1)DISSED 2)RAGGED 3)DOG'D OR KEEP IT SIMPLE AND LETS ALL SAY NUMBER 4)CROSSED OUT.

THANK YOU

GRAF101:D

Originally posted by -Rage-

Dude. I wish I could come up and visit the B-ton crew before you head off to school. But alas, life is too hectic this coming month.

I swear I'll meet up with you guys sometime.

I'll be back here for all of January, come visit then when it's wicked fuckin blazing cold. Even though I don't work at the theater anymore, I can still show you the booths when/if you come up here. Good relations with that place.

it is pretty dope. there's more to it actually. we technically have three floors in this loft and downstairs under the main floor is where the men are (other than the boss). that's where the guys have their cubicals and that's where the dog resides. yes, we even have an office dog.

the only thing that sucks about it is that there isnt any places to eat nearby. only this once cafe across teh street. other than that, we have to order in or drive. today we're having sushi.

i dont mind going to work so much. way behind my chair is a bed where the vice president sleeps when he is in town.

one thing about my boss.....he's a psychotic perfectionist. seriously, anything that goes out to the clients (drawings, submittals, RFIs, RFPs, emails, bid documents, etc) its needed to be checked at least 3 times.

as you can tell by the office, it shows how perfect he wants things to be.

Archived