ATT: 12oz ladies>>>>>who is the hottest??

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by trackstand

Devilush.

chicago area codes! ha!

cinched waist, email me now. shortcutszine@yahoo.com.

soooo boys of 12oz eh? not sure. i know too many of you guys to just pin point one hot one.....post more pics! show us ladies what you've got.

http://img58.photobucket.com/albums/v178/gunsandmoney/I%20hate%20myself/harley_3.jpg'>

^ cute as a button; i get to see the full version...yay me!

alright, as promised here is my list of who i think is hot. sorry, i can't just pick one:

(in no particular order)

effyoo: my canadian hunk of a friend!

iquit: something about the dark frame glasses, the dark hair and the 5 o' clock shadow and the faces he makes...oh and the awesome tattoos...um, yeah.

weapon x: what can i say - i'm attracted to anything dark; whether it's your beard, your skin color, your hair... this guys claims to be unattractive, but i am intrigued by him nonetheless (maybe bcuz he's intelligent)...oh yeah, and he's the darkest of them all! haha!

tesseract: as cinched waist would say: the greek god. the dark hair does it for me...again!

eyeforaneye: i believe he also has dark hair if memory serves me right...

nekro: dark hair and pale skin = handsome vampire

more to add...when you guys post pics...;)

There will be pics on myspace sooner or later…

Slave_o, you are sweet to no end, for real! Yeah, I think I’m not the best looking, but like I say, it doesn’t really stop me from getting girls. Look at Thom Yorke; he’s one seriously ugly fuck, but how many girls want to bone him?

ok now onto my 2nd list of hot 12oz dudes:

mr.abc: zoo york-wearin' aussie with the beautiful eyes

fatbastard: i'm curious as to what he looks like; he gives such great advice! i don't think he's a fat bastard at all...

earmuffs: nuff said.

lens: handsome white devil

gambler's grin: even though you were red that one time, i remember you being good-lookin...

rodney trotter: london's finest (i hope i got that right!)

cilone: just becuz you're muthafuckin' cil

kilo: the lady's man aka the duff man

el mammero: dark skin, dark, curly hair and puerto rican...wow! too much funk in one person...

ethreadz: his awesome personality makes him THE HOT.

yellow feets: i recall you being good-lookin too...

damn it, i know there's more...i'm having a brainfart right now. more later...:D

Archived