"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle+Oct 30 2004, 07:02 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dr. Dazzle - Oct 30 2004, 07:02 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 29 2004, 05:07 PM

but im stuck on the level where sweet is at some house, so i go over there and theres about 5 people shooting at me..i manage to kill a few each time, but cant do it...any help??

Just get a car and mow them all down. That's what I did.....

[/b]

yeah i tried that but my car blew up pretty quickly

anyway, ive been doing missions for Ryder and OG Loc so its cool. im having trouble finding Ammu-nation..i looked on the big map which comes in the game box, and i see where it is, but when i go to that place its just a load of warehouses :confused:

^^ I think you have to wait until the funeral mission for Sweet comes up. If there's no pink thing in front of Sweet's house, don't worry - there will be.

*also, my buddy told me that there are drug dealers on the corners who dress in all black. If you kill them, there's mad money to pick up.

Originally posted by iloveboxcars+Oct 30 2004, 10:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iloveboxcars - Oct 30 2004, 10:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Swiffer Jet@Oct 30 2004, 05:50 PM

My dad smashed my PS2 with a hammer last night...

wow. .. 200 dollars. why did he do it?

[/b]

Long story. He also made the XBOX make a whirring noise and my Gamecube have a spider web looking crack on the top.

i think you only have a 1 or 2 more left, im on the next place..its the country, its kind of hot cause its different from the normal GTA city types and shit....especially roaming around over mountains not near any roads and what not, im now doing the mission for that psycho bitch i forgot her name...my guy is decked out in all green...that shit pisses me off that smoke did that....i was in shock...cant wait to see what happens next, i played last night for over 4 hours....had to stop when i was like falling asleep on the game hah

i couldnt do the rig one, i went for the bank robbery..i was under the impression i had to do all 4 of the missions. oh well.

thanks for the spoiler, moron.

i thought everyone on here had gone way passed that stage.sorry dude. it was pretty obvious he was up to something anyway

shit i just made $460,000 at the horse tracks...always bet on the 12/1 odds

i be rollin in a range rover on fat rims and hydraulics how pimp is that

CJ is getting hella short though...ive used a few cheats think this makes him smaller or some shit, ive got max muscle and stamina too

and fuck the girlfriend, why does she always dress like a guy? bitch i saved you from a fuckin fire, now suck my cock

stupid broad

ive decided not too use any cheats on this game..i used them on vice city and completed it too quickly..i regretted it

anyway, on the mission where you steal the combine harvester, how the fuck do you get back to "the truths" farm??? i had enough trouble finding the combine harvester..there is no direct road back to his farm and i cant find any way to do it..any help???

Originally posted by El Producto@Oct 31 2004, 03:58 PM

i thought everyone on here had gone way passed that stage.sorry dude. it was pretty obvious he was up to something anyway

yeah, I expected it, but still, I wanted to find out for myself. Actually, I haven't been playing this game as much as I thought I would have been. But exams and the weekend are done, so I'll be killing it.

Man, I tried to take over this one Ballas territory today, like, 5 times. I have such bad luck sometimes. I never even took it over. They need to have cars packed with people follow you, like a caravan of gangbangers.

Originally posted by Weapon X+Oct 31 2004, 10:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Weapon X - Oct 31 2004, 10:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-El Producto@Oct 31 2004, 03:58 PM

yeah, I expected it, but still, I wanted to find out for myself. Actually, I haven't been playing this game as much as I thought I would have been. But exams and the weekend are done, so I'll be killing it.

Man, I tried to take over this one Ballas territory today, like, 5 times. I have such bad luck sometimes. I never even took it over. They need to have cars packed with people follow you, like a caravan of gangbangers.

[/b]

it isnt all that hard. i think there is only 3 waves of ballas per territory you take over. basically just wait around a corner where they will have to come out one by one and you should be fine.

Archived