"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo, parachuting out of a plane is where it's at..... that, or driving off the top of the building where you get the parachute while on a motorcycle. shit's nuts... like someone said before, to get an airplane just park a car by the airport wall, jump on it and jump over. first get the parachute on the top of the building in downtown Los Santos. then fly the plane as high up as you can, which is REALLY freakin high... and jump out... it's crazy, you freefall for like 20 seconds. if you jump off the building with a motorcycle, you can get a triple insane stunt bonus if you keep doing spins in the air, and there's a good chance you'll survive the fall if you stay on the bike the whole time.

so much better than anything you could possibly expect.

it will take this thread by storm!

(and I promise to deliver.... as soon as I can get away from work long enough to set it up)

i hope i get to shoot zero at some point. his missions arent all that bad really.. it just takes acouple tries because it's my first time doing the rc shit.. but his comments are annoying as hell

"carl, another obstruction!" "carl, there's a barrel in the way" "blast you *****"

dude, stop whining. and why dont you just walk over "ground zero" instead of racing your god damn toy car. heres a gun shoot the mother fucker. what kind of gangster from l.a. would help a dude out that is at war with rc cars.

aaand. done.

im in venturas, done a few missions.

im getting pissed off by ceaser "ay, ceaser, the yay leavin san fierro right?" "right but theyre using bikes cj, and they go across country"...his voice just fucking annoys me. but i suppose i wont get them anymore.

im looking forward to key's suprise...is it a picture? clip?

yo, what's that all about (the caravan thing) i did it once when they were driving in a hummer type vehicle and once when they were on a bike... and i beat it both times, but he keeps calling me every other day and tells me about it. do you have to do it a certain number of times before you complete it, or is it just something that you can always do for money?

Originally posted by <KEY3>@Nov 9 2004, 11:12 PM

so much better than anything you could possibly expect.

it will take this thread by storm!

(and I promise to deliver.... as soon as I can get away from work long enough to set it up)

damn hurry up nigga!!!

im way behind on this game due to my playing restrictions.. if im not in seattle tomorrow ill be playin all weekend long

Key3, with all the anticipation you've helped build, this shit better be good.

so last night i finally beat all the Zero missions... that plane one where you kill the couriers was sooooo fucking annoying... one time i ran out of fuel about 20 feet from the spot i had to land to finish the mission. glad that's over with though... i think i'm gonna be going to Las Venturas soon.

Originally posted by Herbivore@Nov 11 2004, 08:45 AM

Key3, with all the anticipation you've helped build, this shit better be good.

so last night i finally beat all the Zero missions... that plane one where you kill the couriers was sooooo fucking annoying... one time i ran out of fuel about 20 feet from the spot i had to land to finish the mission. glad that's over with though... i think i'm gonna be going to Las Venturas soon.

u will be there soon...

GROVE ST 4 LIFE

sorry it's shitty but I used a krylon mini with the stock cap.

I cant believe I'm the first person to think of this.

I expect to see more people reppin' the Grove!

grove.jpg

herbivore, i havent even done the missions for zero, and im in las venturas...its dope but a bit annoying because i cant play blackjack or poker, it says my gambling skills arnet good enough...bastards :(

key, did you paint emulsion on the wall before doing the tag aswell?? thats pure dedication to the grove street family :king:

Archived