"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this game kicks ass and is super huge.I am diggin it all the way.The beginning is awesome also.Now i have only played for 3 hours but it is the shit.I like that you get to climb up on roofs and cap rival gang tags with your own...The next 2 weeks will be nothin but playing video games on my big screen :skull2:

seriously. i wish graffiti was more open range though. i would be fine with just doing the same tag over and over again.. but i'd like to be able to do some in places where the other guys didnt tag. ive seen a possibility for a nice heaven.. but i cant paint it unless they already have graffiti there. gayz0rz.

i wanna hijack a train...yeah the area is so big you wont get used to it playing it the first day, in my opinion..i played it last night till i practically fell asleep...i like that you gain respect and all those stats..i also wish you can hit up spots that arent painted...i noticed tht you cant close car doors now? is this true?

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle@Oct 26 2004, 11:22 PM

My brother's going to buy this tomorrow then I'm going to beat him up and play it myself.

You do that tough guy. How old's the brother...? fourteen?

;)

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by icetray@Oct 26 2004, 04:56 PM

The screenshots look dope..

Is GTA 3 and Vice City and good on PC?

If so I wonder if San Andreas is gonna be any good on PC..

cuz I don't have any bread for a PS2.. :o

I played the shit out of Vice City on pc and its dope

i have a girlfriend now and i have to take her out on a date to keep her happy.

this game is the fucking sims/jet set radio/racing game/ 3rd person shooter/

fucking hectic son.

so far i've completed all of og's missions. all of big smokes missions and all of eazy e's missions (i forget what this guy is actually called in game)

i knew from the start big smoke was a lying bastard that wasnt down for the hood any more. i mean, they havent said so yet.. but you can tell it's getting there.

damn, i was on a date with my hoe and some balla's tried to fuck with some of my territory so i thought i had to rush back to where they were at to kill them. i think i could have took as long as i wanted... and now the lady is hatin' on me because i was driving like a maniac. fuck that noise.

i rocked the blonde afro for awhile. right now im rockin the rockstar sweater from sub urban gray pants from boise (i think that's where they are from) and im running with my low tops i had in the beginning of the game. i bought the africa chain but i dont have that anymore. i also have the red tinted glasses from sub urban. and hairstyle .. i have what cuba gooding had in boyz from the hood.

Archived