"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ryder keeps falling out the truck everytime im on the mission where you gotta steal those crates, Im not even going that fast..muthafucka :toothache:

well i finally got enough muscle to be able to fight that guy, and it was pretty easy..he showed me some new moves

but im stuck on the level where sweet is at some house, so i go over there and theres about 5 people shooting at me..i manage to kill a few each time, but cant do it...any help??

thanks boxcars..ill give it a go. after getting a real feel of the game now, a few things that annoy me about it:

-The camera is sometimes dodgy, when you want to make the camera go behind you, it takes ages

-When you lock aim onto someone, you have to stand still. this really pisses me off because when your shooting them, they are firing back, so you dont want to just stand there, naturally i keep holding R1 and try to move around them, and the aim goes off and im there shooting into mid-air

-Sometimes the handling on cars is pretty hard-but i suppose that will get better when i drive more.

anyway, this game is fucking sick. Better than Vice city i think. I just cant wait till i have the whole state to drive around-its fucking huge.

the camera is something that has been retarded since gta3. it's the exact same system and i have no idea why they haven't put any time into fixing that.

when running and firing just strafe back and forth, don't try to do a full circle around them. the only time you fire in the air is when you arent facing someone you are targeting or you are too close.

and when i say 1 shot bursts i dont mean fire and let go and wait acouple seconds. in this game all you need to do is keep your finger moving up and down. as long as the controller stops sending the fire signal for a split second your aim resets and your spray doesnt go all crazy.

i havent played pool yet.

so, where's everyone at and what are you wearing right now?

i am on the mission where sweet goes to the hotel to talk to all the other gang leaders about getting the H off the street. i can get by the helicopter just fine but i get into trouble when i go inside the hotel. it isn't even that it's hard it's really the camera angle that fucks me up. heres to beating this shit the next time i try it. i tried killing my girlfriend but she didn't die from a shot to the head... so i dont know what to do.

i am wearing the green rag around my face. i am wearing this green long sleeve shirt from binkos. green pants from binkos and green low top sneakers from binkos. when walking around my hood now everyone kept saying "damn, nice threads c.j.".

i have 17k right now because i cant find the car mod garage anymore. i want to make my car faster than it is and add more awesome to it.. but i cant find that shit on the map or anywhere. if anyone has the cross streets please hook a guy up.

17k? shit..at the moment ive got $736 :haha:

im wearing the green bandana over the face, jeans, white t-shirt

i just done the mission for og loc where you get the sound system for him. about to go for the sweet mission again. In the options it says ive done 6.42%

what about you guys?

EDIT* im gonna do some taxi missions just to get a bit of extra cash, is it worth it??

i havent done any side missions yet... like taxi, police, fire etc.

the targeting system is really starting to piss me off. theres some dude shooting at me from two feet away so i press r1 and it targets some random guy across the street minding his own business. rockstar really needs to focus on the camarea and the targeting system in the next edition.

what the fuck? i am supposed to be going with sweet to finally show the balla's what's up (i'm guessing it's the last mission for sweet) and cesar calls me (the mexican dating my sister) and says he needs to tell me something that can't wait. i get out to where he tells me to go and i drive my car into the red marker thing. it says "go to the car in the alleyway" .. it makes me get out of the car so i run to the nearest alleyway and there is no car there. i went to every alleyway in the general area and there are no cars. fuck that.

damn im still in Los Santos and me and my roomates have been playing in 2 hour intervals since 2pm wednesday

i spend too much time and money tricking out cars with NOS and 100spokes then taking them on the freeway and destroying them

there are some sick fuckin cars in this game

Regal

4 door cutlass supreme

honda civic hatchback lookalike

hybrid mustang and camaro

hybrid 240sx and 300z

64 impalas

Archived