"Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas"

TheoHuxtable

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got a girlfriend after i saved this one bitch from the burning house that i burned. it's one of the officers missions.. you have to torch some dudes house.

yeah. i'll make it better though. for the time being i'm buying whores every night and killing them right after they get out of the car and taking my money back. for some reason i LOVE doing this.

man i got that shit monday night and have been playin it nonstop 4 five days...i found a hidden plane but u are supposto have a pilots license to fly so i flew to las venturas and all the sudden a jet fighter shot me out the sky with a missle..that shit was crazy...oh yea and i found a jetpack...

i played that shit for like 4 hours straight, and my playstation froze when i tried going into the private room of the strip club.... i was mad.

i love this game though.... i'm still so overwhelmed with all the shit i can do, i haven't even been doing missions really, just fucking around. the cops are no joke in this one... if you have 3 stars you're as good as dead unless you pull some crazy shit.

i just love the fact that you can upgrade almost everything. i love upgrading.

I'd be a lot further in the game if I didn't have this moron with no hand eye coordination coming over every day and lollygagging around instead of just doing the missions properly. I'm gonna cut him off.

I found some flowers, but I don't know how to present them to a broad. I'm sure the missions will clear everything up. I'm broke.

yeah... one thing I noticed is that money comes in a LOT slower han in the other games.

I finished the robbery mission last night. Maybe that's how I'll make some loot.

I've put a ton of time into working out... and now the women on the street say things like

"ohhh... they dont make enough of them like you"

just like real life!!!!

The only way I can get the sex appeal is with a new haircut.

I suppose it's somehow directly related to my cash level.

again... just like real life!

I beat the lowrider dance contest.

actually.... I'm a bit pissed that GTA has gone the way of Dance Dance Revolution.

oh well..... I'm looking forward to some latina strip club action.

The image of the girl reminds me of a late night phone sex add.

yeah, it's real easy to get muscle (a little too easy, if you ask me) and fairly difficult to get the other attributes upgraded like stamina, or driving skill....... they should've made the muscle attribute a little harder to upgrade, i got it almost full with only a few days of excercise.....

well i got it today..absolutely fucking dope..ive only done a few levels so far, but its sick

ive just dropped off "smoke" to his house, and im under the impression that hes up to something..he said something like "why should i be shooting when i can sit back while my homies do all the work?" or something...just sounded a bit suspicious

anyway, dont tell me cos i dont wanna spoil it

i've found your respect isnt wagered on your clothes or anything. i think it comes more into effect when you actually run the gang. right now im just focused on getting to the next city. as soon as i get into san fierro i'll take my time.. but all im really interested in at the moment is seeing s.f. in gta form.

I think we need to start rocking some screen shots.

I know it's hard, but the fact you can 'change clothes and go'

make me feel like this game catering a bit to the tony halk crowd.

I mean really.... you want to run around looking like a clown?

currently rocking

ceasar and beard

white tank top

olive pants and green shoes

lots of muscles (I'm toned)

I'm not getting a tattoo untill I get out of the ghetto.

I dont want lame ink folowing me when I'm the king of vegas.

To get the jet and dodo in los santos:

Go to the air port and drive car next to the brickwall around it, jump on your car and over the wall. U should see the dodo which isn't great but if u drive around the runway you'll find the private jet. My friend has found an icon where u select and can do multiplayer, but can find where in los santos it was, and there is multiplayer for sure (read back of case).

i went into the gym place and the man told me i needed to get some muscle before i fought him, then i just beat the fuck out of him with no trouble at all...WEAK NIGGUH..ive been doing some weights too, which raised my muscle bar a bit, so do that if you havent allready.

i read in my mag a few days ago that when fighting you can do some special moves if you beat the leader of each gym...sounds sick. so im gonna get to work on this. anyone got special moves yet?

Archived