MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exactly. yes i do.

and youve gotten be fuckin kidding. so gary is too simple and sofles is too extravagant? when did you start writin the rule book for graffiti? is there anything i should keep in mind on where i paint or what with? krylon with a stock tip, hollows on freeways is not the only type of writer. there are hundreds of ways to paint ie bomb city, paint freight, paint bridges, paint legals, heavy handstyles, blah blah blah. your a dumb fuck. die slow

nah, they got no style. and there's only two ways to write. the gay way and non-gay way. and i left out roids. fuck that retarded bastard too. no foundations, no letter skills masked by special effects (very feminine and cutesy little glistening ones at that). cunt can't even tag. gotta walk before you crawl son.

nah, they got no style. and there's only two ways to write. the gay way and non-gay way. and i left out roids. fuck that retarded bastard too. no foundations, no letter skills masked by special effects (very feminine and cutesy little glistening ones at that). cunt can't even tag. gotta walk before you crawl son.

You really don't know jack shit about sofles. Dudes legit in his own country

..crawl before you walk..?

That Sofles shit is not graffiti. It's supreme level art-faggery smoke and mirrors in full effect. Every single Skrew one colour straight letter in here burns the fuck out of it. And Revok's new letters are fucken spastic. Are we looking at the same shit?

and that gary cunt is plain shit. not even the salt off a writers ball bag. you gary fans get excited over signwriting on shopfronts too huh?

Just curious, r u mad?