MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That Sofles shit is not graffiti. It's supreme level art-faggery smoke and mirrors in full effect. Every single Skrew one colour straight letter in here burns the fuck out of it. And Revok's new letters are fucken spastic. Are we looking at the same shit?

Not Graffiti? art faggy? you are a fucking fool. the cunt absolutely smashes steel here in australia and straight burns. your a fucking retard

it's funny, because dude is just trolling hardcore, yet he cannot burn anything that he's speaking on, and wont give a real name, just a screen name. Yet he logs into the MSK thread to speak on one dude that ain't even in MSK....

wowsers. and we're gay? at least we have the wherewithal to just not speak on something if we dislike it, however this fuck somehow gets pleasure out of hating on dudes he can't even touch. very douchebaggish, but he's cool, and we're not.

this is the best thread on this whole fucking site hands down these writers own the graff world no body is on there level and if you r u will prolly get put down soon... props to the whole msk awr seventh letter movement...

that star wars at at wall is fire

revok is killing the game

that screw golden west floater across the door is rad too!!!!

revok1.jpg

askew1.jpg

Exchange_Wall_Berlin_2010LT.jpg

The+Exchange_cover.jpg

exchange.jpg

Book+inside+images_3.jpg

On The Run Book # 8: THE EXCHANGE

Acclaimed graffiti collective The Exchange has created a stir with a dynamic style dialogue. The idea behind the project is for members to pair up, trade sketches and rock diverse styles outside of their usual comfort zones. These experiments are then posted online to be applauded and critiqued by members. A verbal and visual style assault from some of the finest active writers across the globe: EWOK, REVOK, RIME, PERSUE, YES 2, POSE, STAE 2, SNOW, BATES, SERCH, POET, KACAO 77, SCOTTY 76, ASKEW (just to name a few). This book is jam-packed with expert style antics. You might want to get your sketchbooks out and start taking notes.

http://www.graffitiprojects.com

http://thegraffitiexchange.blogspot.com

agree or not, I'm just putting on record for young kids that are coming here to worship, study and bite that those particular 'writers' aren't to be looked up to as style models. and yes sofles bombed, but no that shit above is not graffiti (regardless of how technically advanced it is) so wipe the load off your lips.

@ haloeone007, I didn't call you gay but thanks for pointing it out.

• Like 1

YOU'RE just putting US up on game? like it has been said, WHO the FUCK are YOU to be putting US up on game?

avoiding the question? yep, thought so.

your opinion matters none, neither does mine. Kids will jock what they want. Its not you they jock, or give props to, or give a FUCK what paint you used. seems like that bothers you enough to hate on dudes who will FADE anything you try to do.

soo...... keep it pushin MSK. always dope.

agree or not, I'm just putting on record for young kids that are coming here to worship, study and bite that those particular 'writers' aren't to be looked up to as style models. and yes sofles bombed, but no that shit above is not graffiti (regardless of how technically advanced it is) so wipe the load off your lips.

@ haloeone007, I didn't call you gay but thanks for pointing it out.

i agree. this is graffiti vv, so much more style than that revok and sofles shit

skrew_nekst_web.jpg

nekst_web.jpg

it's graffiti. There are NO RULES. it's an expression of oneself.

so the productions where nekst and screw get down piecing isn't really graff then? just trying to understand your warped sense of graff that we all must adhere to, since we're all just being blinded by the fancy colors that everybody else is using.

I still will never comprehend how people can come on here and say that if something is too god damn ridiculous in execution or style that some how it isn't graffiti anymore. I mean I guess they hide under the illegal vs legal argument, but come off it. Most of these guys have been burning for so long that they are most definitely style innovators and pioneers. True if you dig deep enough you will see influences and technique trading but that is what art is all about.

For all you pussy ass bitches who constantly complain about any writer who works on this level or with these guys... Read a fucking book. Art movements like graffiti are fucking still art movements. If you think that because all of the new special effects, fill ideas and boundary pushing outlines etc... that somehow they surpassed graffiti then wouldn't that be the definition of next level shit? Not some reason to complain about what you can't even touch with the mediocre pieces that you spit out.

Plus almost all of these guys put in work like any other writer and now even more than you do jacking paint and going out after the bar. Shit between flying everywhere making appearances at art expo's and all of the media shit that comes along with being a good artist the fact that they have time to still paint and produce artwork at the rate that they do is fucking retarded. The only people I see complaining are the people that couldn't even touch the shit that these people have created on their worst day. They get sponsored? So what... most artists have a benefactor, and the shit that these people have risked to get where they are is probably more severe than any other art movement that went from underground to mainstream in the history of art. Except maybe when art left the religious realm and some artists were tortured and maimed for blasphemy.

Oh and for all you haters reading this I don't put street art in the same category as graffiti, I have never been to art school, and I sure as fuck don't wear tight pants. So fuck all that hipster shit people are about to spit. Fuckin weed put me on a soap box.

this is the best thread on this whole fucking site hands down these writers own the graff world no body is on there level and if you r u will prolly get put down soon... props to the whole msk awr seventh letter movement...

that star wars at at wall is fire

revok is killing the game

that screw golden west floater across the door is rad too!!!!

holy shit man, get off the dick befor you catch something