THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO BRUH AFATA READIN STYX AND GNOMETOYS GUIDE I BEEN STARTIN TO TAKE THIS SHIT SERIOUS. i BEES ONLY WRITIN 3 WEEKS BUTS I DECIDEDS TO TAKE IT SERIOUSLYIO JUST LAST WEEK AFTASA FOLLOWIN THERRRRRE GUIDES I BEES WORKINS ON MY FIRST PEICER YOOO WHAAAAAAA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Originally posted by syphylis@May 1 2005, 05:09 AM

OMG GNOME YOU IS THE FRESHEST FRESH FRESHITY FRESH EVAR!

I FOUND THIS PEICE ITS SO ILL BUT I KNOW IT NEEDS MORE ARROWS, BUT IT HAS THE FACE IN THE E AND EVERYBORDY KNOWS ITS A MUST FOR ANY KING!!!!!

eskibomborange.jpg

MORE COWBELL!!!!!

ZOMG HOWD YOU GET THOSE FRESH DRIPS? AND THAT CEMENT JUST SUCKED UP DAT PAINT ON YOUR TAG TO GIVE IT A DOPE ASS FAAAAADE!!! OH SNAPS U A KING!

i took your advice and went out and did a supergrafftag straight away after my first sketch, the paint dripped tho cos it was windy and wet and to dark and to cold and i had to rush it and my mum was ringing me and it was to hot and there were fbi helicopters looking for me so i had to wear a mask and i couldnt see.

king.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i feel sorry for the people who dont get this thread :rolleyes:

i think that those people should come on a bomb with me, I write death and i steal board markers from skool then hit up my sikmad bombs on the way home from school, or when im out in my nike air max or ecko tracksuit and my new era cap. and i shout at my mates refering to them by their tag really loudly and listen to UK grime, my favorite artist being the one my friends talk about most, i like him because he shouts about guns and bitches and drugs and coke really loud.

oviously there are haters, but thats just what mandem in the KMG crew have to deal with. oh and by the way, KMG means Killer Murda Graffermanz, quite clever i thought...

Archived