THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YO! I write SPOT from the TAG CREW.

I have been following gnomes advice

since his first day.

This is as far as i have gotten please dont laugh

i know its not like seens stuff but i think im getting there.

all the posters who are telling gnome to stop tagpiceing

have to know that its all going back to the oldskool (before 2 Pac R.I.P got shot)

styles, with arrows & bright colours.

I have decided that the future of tagpiceing is on the web

so i will be bombing this thread hard....TOYS!!!

peace out SPOT - TAG CREW

2 PAC Forever

Untitled_1.jpg.11243df451572c58b26d9fb88f4bc7cf.jpg

YO ANOTHER LESSON, THIS WAS A REPLY IN THE YARD BUT IT BELONGS HERE TOO FOR ALL MY STUDENTS IN MY THREAD, YO:

YO SO I BE CHILLIN AT HOME YESTERDAY DRAWIN SOME SKETCHES WITH SOME MAD ARROWS TO GET SOME QUICK E-UPS IN PAPERCHASE AND MY BITCH MOM BE ALL LIKE "GNOMETOYS WHY ARE YOU DRAWING THAT ILLEGAL STREETGANGGRAFFTAG, WHY DON'T YOU STUDY AND DO SOMETHING USEFUL WITH YOUR LIFE" AND I SAID "HEY LOOK OVER AT YOUR COMICALLY OVERSIZED TEACUP BITCH" AND THEN I TOTALLY BUSTED A WILDSTYLEGRAFFTAGPIECE ON HER BACK WITH THE MONTANA SHE BOUGHT ME AND SHE TOTALLY WALKED AROUND WITH IT FOR TWO DAYS IT WAS SWEET YO. SORRY IT DON'T HAVE A LOT OF ARROWS OR NOTHIGN BUT A MADE A FEW CHERRIES ON IT IT'S STILL SOME MAD NEXT LEVEL MEGA KING SHIT I BE THE GRAFFTAGCZAR YO.

I GOT A FLICK< FORREAL:

momsbackgrafftagpiecetagwildstyle.jpg

YO YOU TOYS CAN LEARN A LESSON FROM THIS, TAG YO MOM AN SHIT.

burner.jpg

iight yo.. i know i know.. its BAD ASS dopeness.. but foreal yo.. im here to help all yall toys/noobs.. its hard to be a playa in "tha game" i was stugglen with my shit untill i started expressing my true fellings in my art..

now look at my piece(be carefu.. its hot)

1 you gotta have dope letters yo. im telling ya.. start out with simple pieces then work your way up to the top. (i was being a little too hard core wiht this one... i tried out putting my "E" inside my "R",, i wouldnt recomend this unless uve been in the game for a while now.. im talking atleast a month.)

2 yo niggahs gotta learn how to pick yo colors.. or how how my french niggahs say 'colours' see how i got that dope ass color scheme. the two ending letters and the letter in the middle are all the same color. (this is called symitriality) but then i started to expressy my self some more.. i but oppisite colors in there too(green and orange) this shows inner stuggles. also arrows make your pieces look dope ass. but this one was just a quicky to i didnt have the time to get all detaild and put all my arrows.

3 after you got ur letters down its time for the 3D. i try to keep my pieces strictly gangster/street cuz im a home boy. when i was rolling through the hood with my bitchs shaniqua and lafonda in my G ride '87 pontiac i got the dope idea of making my 3d look like a street.. now it dont get any more hood than that yo foreal.

4 as some other niggah said before.. the more bubbles you have the more black people will like it. that niggah sure knows what hes talking about yo. so make sure you got some bubbles in there or else sume niggahs might try to jump you thinking your some white cracker.

5 lightning.. this shit makes the piece. yall aint got no skill untill you got the lightning down.

6 make sure your shits done on a brick wall.. and to make it realy hard core gangster thug.. tag it on a police station and dont forget ur signature tag at the bottem with the #1 and a crown on top.

YO A WHILE BACK I TOLD YOU I'D POST SOME OF THE AWESOME FUCKING GRAFF FROM MY CITY AND SHOW YOU WHERE A KING GREW UP WELL HERE IS ONE OF THE ONLY HANDS RUNNING RIGHT NOW AND YOU CAN TELL IT WAS DONE BY A MAD KING. JUST LOOK AT THE WICKED CHARACTER:

IMG04097.jpg

OMG GNOME YOU IS THE FRESHEST FRESH FRESHITY FRESH EVAR!

I FOUND THIS PEICE ITS SO ILL BUT I KNOW IT NEEDS MORE ARROWS, BUT IT HAS THE FACE IN THE E AND EVERYBORDY KNOWS ITS A MUST FOR ANY KING!!!!!

eskibomborange.jpg

MORE COWBELL!!!!!

Originally posted by GnomeToys@Jul 8 2004, 02:01 AM

Originally posted by why write?

cmon, you forgot your 3d that goes 40 different ways and to outline ur piece 4 times when ur finished with a really bright color like orange

YO THOSE ARE MORE ADVANCED LESSONS THEY WILL BE COVERED IN A LATER SEGMENT. NEXT UP HOWEVER IS THE GRAFFBONMBING TUTORIAL IT WILL BE WICKED HOT

DAMN.... :huh2:

Originally posted by syphylis@May 1 2005, 04:09 AM

OMG GNOME YOU IS THE FRESHEST FRESH FRESHITY FRESH EVAR!

I FOUND THIS PEICE ITS SO ILL BUT I KNOW IT NEEDS MORE ARROWS, BUT IT HAS THE FACE IN THE E AND EVERYBORDY KNOWS ITS A MUST FOR ANY KING!!!!!

eskibomborange.jpg

MORE COWBELL!!!!!

STRAIGHT UP. DUDE MY CITY IS COVERED WITH MAD WICKED SHIT LIKE THIS, NEXT TIME I GET OUT WITH A CAMERA YOU BETTER WATCH IT CAUSE YOU'LL BE SEEIN THE BEST PIECEGRAFFBOMBING AND WILDSTYLEGRAFFTAGGING EVER BY THE MASTARS LIKE "CHOPSTICK" AND "FUCK OFF".

yo i just dropped in cuz i havent read this thread in a million years, Gnometyos I just want to congratulate you on how far your graffpiecetagwildstylebombing has progressed man. I remember way back when this thread first started, you went from lots of arrows to lots of arrows AND fruits. Keep doing your thannnng.

MORE COWBELL!!!!!!!

Archived