THE ULTIMATE WILDSTYLE GRAFFPIECETAGGING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS

GnomeToys

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mad props yo and big ups to pener, nutzy, da twinz, and wooten. I would also like to thank GnomeToys for his selfless dedication to advancing the ghetto arts and for his willingness to lead those with the desire and ambition to not bite. Again...Thank You!

Originally posted by GnomeToys+Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GnomeToys - Dec 26 2004, 09:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bearINGS@Dec 26 2004, 09:28 PM

wow this thread is soo cool. a bunch of toys gathering together talking about taggin.

YALL SHOULD GO BACK IN THE BOX BECAUSE NOON PLAYS WITH YALL ANY WAY!

YO YOU BE MAD WACK THIS SHIT IS SO REAL IT'S BEYOND TOYS LIKE YOU YO, I MEAN SHIT, LIKE I'M SO SERIOUS YOU CAN'T BE CLOWNIN ANY A THIS SHIT. AND "NOON" DOES TOO PLAY WITH ME THAT BE WHEN RECESS IS, NIGGA.

[/b]

YO THIS IS GREAT, I LOVE THIS THREAD! U ARE RIGHT THIS THREAD REALLY DOES HAVE A POINT.

Damn! all of this super legendary ball bustin yippy kyyain mega exolax magistic liminastic tubluronic retardistic sick listick mash senso porama bodega wildstyle graff is so intense i pooed muh pants! I just cant handle dis homie fa showmie!

yeeeaaa im feelin watchu sayin blud, u knowz iz beez legitz to that shitz, yea you know how we do down in that montana you know how hard it is down der, every day you know, evrey day havin to dodge them cows, you know we thug life son!

(phew i finally got that outta my system.) so, whats crackin bro?

Originally posted by skamone rv@Jan 22 2005, 01:28 PM

this thread is a hella wack. are you guys serious. if not then this shit is super funny.

YO THIS IS TOO MUCH SHIT MAN, YOU CAN'T BE CALLIN MY SHIT WACK I'M A MAD KING I GOT SO MANY UPS IN BATHROOM STALLS AND CHAINLINK FENCES RIGHT NOW EVEN GOD COULDN'T COUNT THEM IN 100 YEARS

YOU'D BEST BE READY TO BATTLE

YO I BE LIKE MAD SERIOUS AND SHIT.

WHEN I BE GRAFFTAGBOMBIN' CHAINLINK FENCES, I BE ALL LIKE, YO, WHAT WOULD DA OLDSCHOOL80SKINGS DO AND THEN I GET SOME INSPIRATION YO IT LIKE HOW SOME PEOPLE HAVE DAY WIFE, AND SOME HAVE DAY JESUS, I GOTS THA MAD GRAFFBOMBIN', IT BE MY SALIVATEION YO. STRAIGHT UP. YOU KIDS BE SO GOOD TO ME SOMETIEMS WHEN I START TO FEEL LIKE I BEEN IN THIS TOO MANY WEEKS YOU GUYS PULL ME OUT I FEEL ALL YOU YOU MY FRENS.

Haha, this thread is sooo funny, but I think its time to burn the wack-ass Gnome, I'm sorry but this thread was funny at the beggining, then its just getting so retarded. Gnometoys, please let that liquid nitrogen seep out of you're head already. Oh yeah... Stop using caps please.

:gaga:

Originally posted by FourTwenty@Jan 22 2005, 09:45 PM

Haha, this thread is sooo funny, but I think its time to burn the wack-ass Gnome, I'm sorry but this thread was funny at the beggining, then its just getting so retarded. Gnometoys, please let that liquid nitrogen seep out of you're head already. Oh yeah... Stop using caps please.

:gaga:

YO IF YOU THINKS YOU CAN BURN ME DO IT YO, WE BE E-BATTLEIN TODAY, BITCH

Archived