The Doctor Is In...

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, that shit is gonna hurt. I let a girl go down on me wiht altoids once, she had a tongue ring... It sucked...

But if you really want her too, I think the best way would be to just get the pop rocks while you're with her and sort of make the whole thing a joke. Tell her your friend Milton told you that pop rocks were like the new thing and you don't believe it but does she want to try it? If you make it sort of unimportant she won't think too much of it...

MILTON: you have to help me....

okay my boyfriend moved right..so we are trying to have this long distance relationship...but shit doesn't seem to be working....whenever i call during the day..he is distracted by the tv..so i let him go and he doesn't object...he only says I'LL CALL YOU BACK.. which he does, but most of time i don't answer ...cause he has done this so many times...

and when we do talk at night...it's short..we have an hour time diffrence..which makes it an hour ahead where he's at..

so we have to cut it short...making me feel like he doesn't miss me.

i been trying to play it cool...by agreeing letting him go...and not saying shit..but man it is fucking bothering me...like tonight...he let me go at 10 there time to watch the allstar game with his bro...WHAT THE FUCK...and we hardly talked all day....

his babes are decreaseing aswell...and once when we hung up....he said

"ALRIGHT BUDDY I'LL HOLLA AT CHA ..."

MAKING ME FUCKING CONFUSED ...I MEAN ARE WE NOT EVEN TOGETHER ANYMORE...?

WHAT CAN I DO? I KNOW I WRITE ALOT ABOUT THIS GUY...BUT SHIT HE IS SO FUCKING CONFUSING.

I DON'T EVEN WHAT TO CONFRONT HIM ABOUT IT...I NEED ADVISE ON HOW I SHOULD ACT WITH THIS KID...WITH OUT ME LOOKING LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO GAVE UP ON THE RELATIONSHIP...YA FEEL ME

Dear Milton-

I date Pisces. I am a notorious dater of Pisces. Like, dating as in long term relationship steez. So, after my 2nd in a row crazy instable emotional Pisces extraveganza, I decided to swear off pisces. Now, I find myself with another one. Its already turned serious, I like him, hes perfect to me, he thinks Im perfect. There is NOTHING wrong with him. Ive told him that at some point Im expecting him to admit to his past axe-murderer life style, and to start calling me fat and a slut in order to keep me to himself [obviously the latter happened to me in a past Pisces relationship].

Should I stay with him and forget how insane this astrogical sign is? Or should I run for the hills, change my name to Isobel Tufani, and live off the fruit of the land [i said fruit and not fat because Im a vegetarian.]

Thank you

Gatita

Haha, I’ve sworn off Gemini girls, but something tells me the same outcome will happen like when I swore off tall, blue eyed blondes.

Fatalist, I’m not sure what time it is where your man moved, but just to let you know, it wasn’t the all star game…it’s the All-Star Home Run Derby. If he’s a big baseball fan, he’d want to watch it. It started at 8pm Eastern time, I believe. He sounds like a lot of guys. Not everyone wants to talk on the phone late at night (as hard as it is to believe for some girls), and not everyone wants to talk during the day when sports is on. I speak for a large demographic here. No advice here, just some facts that you may already know.

Originally posted by sneak

milts...

how do i stop a stainer leaking on me?

how can i afford a dew drinks tonite?

safe.

I'm sorry, stainer? Language barrier on this one?

A few drinks I assume you mean. Perhaps, if you are good at something, pool darts or another activity that is bar related you will be able to bet on some events and win enough to buy drinks. However if you lose and haven't the money to pay up, you might risk an asskicking. Instead you might try to do something that is humiliating such as dance in your underwear or hit on ugly girls to get some extra cash. And actually now that I think of it, if you're smooth enough with the ugly chicks they might buy you a drink...

Safe.

Originally posted by fatalist

MILTON: you have to help me....

okay my boyfriend moved right..so we are trying to have this long distance relationship...but shit doesn't seem to be working....whenever i call during the day..he is distracted by the tv..so i let him go and he doesn't object...he only says I'LL CALL YOU BACK.. which he does, but most of time i don't answer ...cause he has done this so many times...

and when we do talk at night...it's short..we have an hour time diffrence..which makes it an hour ahead where he's at..

so we have to cut it short...making me feel like he doesn't miss me.

i been trying to play it cool...by agreeing letting him go...and not saying shit..but man it is fucking bothering me...like tonight...he let me go at 10 there time to watch the allstar game with his bro...WHAT THE FUCK...and we hardly talked all day....

his babes are decreaseing aswell...and once when we hung up....he said

"ALRIGHT BUDDY I'LL HOLLA AT CHA ..."

MAKING ME FUCKING CONFUSED ...I MEAN ARE WE NOT EVEN I TOGETHER ANYMORE...?

WHAT CAN I DO? I KNOW I WRITE ALOT ABOUT THIS GUY...BUT SHIT HE IS SO FUCKING CONFUSING.

I DON'T EVEN WHAT TO CONFRONT HIM ABOUT IT...I NEED ADVISE ON HOW I SHOULD ACT WITH THIS KID...WITH OUT ME LOOKING LIKE I'M THE ONE WHO GAVE UP ON THE RELATIONSHIP...YA FEEL ME

Do I ever babe, do I ever...

I've been in this situation once before and it sucks... A lot. You feel like their new life is more important than you, and it's fucked up because you were there for them before they moved and now all of a sudden they have their new roomate and their friends from down the hall. And then you show up to visit and she cries when you leave and... Anyway.

Heres what I think you do, if I were you. Realize this is not what I did at all, but if i were in that situation again its what I would have done. You can't "confront" him about it, because the situation is tough already and that will make it worse. Instead you have to communicate with him. It seems like, don't take this the wrong way, but by him saying "I'll call you back" and then you not answering, it seems like you're being passive aggressive a little bit. If you don't want him to call back say "I want to talk to you now, I'm not going to be able to later on." Or even more up front "I don't want to talk to you later on, I want to talk to you now." And then tell him whats on your mind, if you want to talk more on the phone say I want to talk to you more, if you want to talk longer tell him that.

Most people say relationships are about compromises, its true. But at the same time if you need something, you need something. Thats what I say, if you want something and he's not willing to do it, fuck him. Leave. Thats all. There is no middle ground on stuff that you need. And by saying that, it's not fair to give him an ultimatum, but by saying "I want to talk to you more, can you guarantee that it's going to happen." And if he says no then you didn't "give up" he did, because he wouldn't give you what you needed. You get me. When I was in this situation she used to come back into town call me once and then go party with her roomates and not call till the next day. I remember one time I was cleaning my house cause I was like you should come over, she goes out with her roomates and hangs out with some dudes I told her I wasn't cool with her being around. Long ass story surrounding that. Anyway she called me the next day I said "I hope you got some" she said "What?" I said "I hope you got some, and I hope it was worth it, cause I don't want to hear from you again." *Click* But thats an extreme case, usually communication is enough to do the trick...

Originally posted by gatita

Dear Milton-

I date Pisces. I am a notorious dater of Pisces. Like, dating as in long term relationship steez. So, after my 2nd in a row crazy instable emotional Pisces extraveganza, I decided to swear off pisces. Now, I find myself with another one. Its already turned serious, I like him, hes perfect to me, he thinks Im perfect. There is NOTHING wrong with him. Ive told him that at some point Im expecting him to admit to his past axe-murderer life style, and to start calling me fat and a slut in order to keep me to himself [obviously the latter happened to me in a past Pisces relationship].

Should I stay with him and forget how insane this astrogical sign is? Or should I run for the hills, change my name to Isobel Tufani, and live off the fruit of the land [i said fruit and not fat because Im a vegetarian.]

Thank you

Gatita

Dear AstrologicallyLost (Shit I forgot about the cool names),

Fresh off the wires: 5000 year old science of astrology linked to faulty conclusions and misinformation. Seriously, astrology when it comes to relationships is garbage. You heard it here first. Have you ever seen that movie Pi? The human mind looks for patterns, if they weren't both pisces, you probably would have found something else similar besides their shitty behavior. They might have booth been Italian or both had 2 O's in their last name or had uncles named Sal. Anything to connect the two besides the fact that they were jerks. It's easier to say Pisces suck instead of I dated 2 jerks in a row. On a related note you're not even close to fat, as a matter of fact you're... well if you ever want to switch to aquarius :yum:. The point is, the sign isn't anything to do with it, the guys are.

Dear Milton:

over the past month or so, since I've been at my moms house I keep getting this REALLY itchy rash right at the bottom of my belly, at first I paniced and thought STD! but it doesnt seem possible altho i did have sex, a few days before, I know this girl is clean, plus Ive gottin the same rash before, when i didnt have sex. Its no where near my dick or pubic area. My guess is that its from sweat and the rubbing of my underwear band cuz its always the same spot. Or maybe the change in water, or soap... Theyre like small mosquitoe (sp) bites, but 100 x itchier...

PLEASE TELL ME ITS NOT A STD!!!

thanx

Originally posted by EarMuffs

Dear Milton:

over the past month or so, since I've been at my moms house I keep getting this REALLY itchy rash right at the bottom of my belly, at first I paniced and thought STD! but it doesnt seem possible altho i did have sex, a few days before, I know this girl is clean, plus Ive gottin the same rash before, when i didnt have sex. Its no where near my dick or pubic area. My guess is that its from sweat and the rubbing of my underwear band cuz its always the same spot. Or maybe the change in water, or soap... Theyre like small mosquitoe (sp) bites, but 100 x itchier...

thanx

Dear Your Cock Is About To Fall Off,

Your cock is about to fall off.

-iquitsky, fillin in for the magnificent milton

Dear Milton-

Thanks for the advice. Id be nervous to be with another aquarius. The sky would probably split spilling out demons on horseback. Besides, that would be really, really crazy. But in a slightly good "we-are-too-much-alike-and-spend-too-much-time-inside-the-bedroom" kind of way.

Adios

Gatita

Guest sneak
I'm sorry, stainer? Language barrier on this one?

lol, pesky yanks!

i hate to call it my graffiti pen, but thats the best way to describe it.

20mm nib, juicy black nero but leaking....

what to do?

hey Milton....

Based on interest rates (compounded)

should I cash in the RSP to pay the Line Of Credit?

Or isthat just foolish talk?

Originally posted by EarMuffs

Dear Milton:

thanx

Dear ItchyandWorried,

It's probably something at your moms house that you weren't exposed to before. It could also be sweat and rubbing. But check the soap or detergent. Especially detergent. The lower stomach is an area where clothes rub a lot and if the detergent doesn't agree with you that could definitely be it.

Yup

Originally posted by gatita

Dear Milton-

Thanks for the advice. Id be nervous to be with another aquarius. The sky would probably split spilling out demons on horseback. Besides, that would be really, really crazy. But in a slightly good "we-are-too-much-alike-and-spend-too-much-time-inside-the-bedroom" kind of way.

Adios

Gatita

Is there any better way? I don't think there is. Hope the advice helps anyway.

Originally posted by sneak

lol, pesky yanks!

Dear DestructiveDripping,

I used to have this problem with a chapstick marker I made, the best thing to do is just to throw it in a ziplock bag until you're ready to use it. It takes a little extra time but its worth it to save you on getting leaked on. Generally the bags with the zipper work best.

Originally posted by bathorae I'm not a very "user-friendly" kind of gal (in the sense that I don't make things easy for anybody). How do I make myself more approachable to men?

Dear TemporarilyUnavailable,

While it is sometimes good to make yourself unavailable since things that are hard to get are more desireable, if you are too unavailable people will stop being interested. Being approachable can be difficult, the best way to start out is by being completely approachable, in fact, be more than approachable, approach people. You don't have to hit on guys, but do your best to start conversations and cause any kind of interaction between you and said guys. Some of the most interesting girls I've ever met were girls that started talking to me first. Its ohhh so sexy. Believe me...

Originally posted by BigKeyMoney should I cash in the RSP to pay the Line Of Credit?

Dear KeystoSucess,

This is a simple matter of accounting. Is the interest gained by the RSP greater than or lesser than the interest rate being paid on the Line of Credit. If the RSP is generating more revenue than what you are losing in the Line of Credit than it would be foolish to cash it in as long as you are able to continue paying on the Credit Line. If the Credit Line has more interest than what is being generated by the RSP than you have a negative value. However other things to consider are the potential future gains of the RSP and the potential risks of the Credit Line...

Yup...

yeah... that's what I figured you'd say.

one side note:

if for some reason I find myself jobless,

I would negate the savings for the line of credit.

I just think that at this point in my life, if something like that came up,

I'd be much better off with 0 debt than a debt equal to my savings.

why?

credit potential.

for example:

10 credit cards 5 maxed = 50-50 debt to credit limit

5 credit cards with 5 maxed = 100 debt - o credit limit = FUBAR!

Archived