The Doctor Is In...

Milton

Dear Milton,

Should I continue my schooling in the graphic arts/web design/typography field or move on to music production/engineering?

I can do both well and enjoy both, but I fear the graphic arts field is too overly saturated with people and a lack of jobs?

What shall i do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sneak
Originally posted by Milton

Indeed, BRING ON THE ARROW!

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/images/reply.gif'>

milton,

whats the best way to go about dealing with awkward situations where you dont want to see some special lady *its a long story* but find yourself looking round constantly in the pub because you caught a glimpse of someone that could have been her?

Also, what do you do when you have certain friends who are loud even when sober, who then proceed to be one of the most annoying people you have ever met - screaming in your face, spilling your drink to be "funny" etc.

Sneak/not an average night.

Milton, I am going to get drunk to night but I am extremely pissed off. I am afraid I am going to go and beat the shit out of someone I have some water over the bridge with. I know I can beat the shit out of him, but I don't know if I really want to fight him... his girlfriend (my ex) will probably call the cops and I can't really afford to go to jail for kicking the shit out of some moron while being drunk in public.

What do you suggest?

Mr Milton.

How would you suggest i go about finding a lady friend ? I know im a real attractive guy, Ive been like that since high school, but when it comes to talking to girls, im "muy retardando".

thankyou

PS. Why the hell am i asking you this? dont know, everyone else seems to be getting pretty "deep wit it".

Tease, don't start with me. For your own sake. Lets see I could be a therapist in real life it I started college when I was 13. Damn I should have thought of that in advance...

Dear GraphicallyConfused,

If you truely love graphic design and music equally the obvious choice is to pursue the path which has the highest earning potential. In this case you said music production. But really, you have to decide what would be the best for you, what makes you the happiest and what you're best at. And in either field if you're good and you have love for what you're doing it will show in your work and you'll be a success.

By the way, Teaserino, not everything in life revolves around money, I'm helping people, something that I enjoy doing because it makes me happy. I advise people in life too and I don't charge, so just because I'm not making money doesn't mean I'm not good at what I'm doing. Maybe I am maybe I'm not, but people keep asking questions, and as long as they are I'll be here to answer...

Dear WasThatHer?,

I think your problem is sellers remorse. Or not necessarily sellers but, well you're meloncholy because you left her or she left you or whatever, and you're starting to think of the good times, and then things remind you of her and then people remind you of her and then you think you saw her. It's pretty common in breakups, especially if you cared a lot about her. Try this, next time you find yourself missing her make a mental list of the reasons why you ended things. This will reaffirm for you that you made the right decision. And find a girl that will give you lots of sex, this will build your confidence up some.

I too have annoying friends that get louder and more annoying when they drink. The key to dealing with these people is to be upfront, they think that people like it when they're loud and obnoxious, make it clear you for one do not. This should at least keep their antics to a minimum. Every once in a while they will revert to the old way, they need a swift kick in the ass to make sure they stay on the straight and narrow, every 3000 miles, like oil changes...

Dear DrunkAndDisorderly,

I think probably, since you already know that you have a strong desire to kick the shit out of said person, and I'm sure he deserves it, I think the liquor is only an excuse you are using to make that behaviour okay. Remember that girl in highschool that would go out every weekend have a beer or two and make out with some guy. Then the next week she would say "ohhh, I was drunk." Don't be that girl. If you want to settle things with him, make sure you are both of sound mind and body first and settle it like a men. But don't go do it when you're smashed. And before you do that think about this. What are the long term benifits of kicking his ass? He probably deserves it, but what would you gain by it, the few minutes of satisfaction will be outweighed by the few months in jail. He's not gonna change, he's not going to get the message. I guarantee it...

Dear OppositeSexStumblings,

"I don't want you to be the guy in the PG-13 movie that everyone hopes makes it, I want you to be the guy in the Rated R movie that you don't really know if you like yet, you can't really tell where he's coming from."

Before you go and talk to a young lady say to yourself, I am an attractive charming man and she would be stupid not to be into me. Then be confident, talk to her easily like you would anyone else in the world, think of something to say. If worse comes to worse just be blunt about it, women respect that. Say "I'd love to take you out sometime would you be interested?" There's no need to dance around the issue, you just waste time that way. If shes into you shes into you if shes not shes not, some women will change their minds but most have decided within 5 minutes whether or not they want to sleep with you. Once I was dying to impress this girl but she made me nervous because she was "out of my league" so to speak, so before I called her on the phone I wrote down a list of things to talk about. (I know it sounds stupid) And halfway through the conversation it got slow and I started a different subject. She asked where that came from and I told her about the list, she said it was "cute and sweet" that I would take the time to write a list. It worked... Remember, its usually not a matter of your plan failing its just that you failed to plan.

Theres a wonderful guide to getting laid on here somewhere, look it up.

Want to impress someone, try my new drink of choice the Scotch Fizz.

Get a nice single malted scotch, glennlivett works well because it has a softer taste than some of the others, but any will do. A blend will work in a pinch. Add 2 shots scotch to one cup of lemonaide and then a splash of club soda, thats the fizz. Garnish with a lemon or an orange wedge and maybe an umbrella...

Call me in the morning...

Sounds neat, but I may pass. I only mix my scotch with water, if anything.

*Tease is just pissed that he has no talents, whatsoever. He knows that if had just one, he'd do his best to capitalize on it. Have you tried sucking cock, tease?

j/k.

Milton,

ok HOW do i stop STRESS!!!!!!

latly i have been way to stressed out.

over people and the smallest things that

is/are happening around me...and then i seem to be

and angry man for the rest of tha day.

like today i dont think anyone would of wanted to talk

to me cause i was so close to stomping someones head!

..and dont say go to anger managment classes cause there bullshit!

Dear BustingHeads,

Everybody gets like this from time to time, I was like this yesterday and it caused me to lose a lot of money playing pool to somebody who on a normal day I would be able to leave with 4 or 5 balls on the table. It overcomes you, its like a downward spiral. The best thing to do is take time to be alone, don't crack anyones head, just breathe, relax. A massage, either from someone you know, preferably a girl, and preferably naked, is best, especially if sex follows or preceds the massage, a regular massage that you pay for is good too. Meditation, if you're into that does wonders to relieve stress. Or even just sitting alone thinking with some soft music on, will relieve stress better than nothing.

Dear FrancisWhite,

Stupid most assuredly is what stupid does. Some people just say stupid things, but people who do stupid things are the most stupid of all. Actions speak louder than words, especially when it comes to stupidity. And life is like a box of chocolates as long as some of them have shards of broken glass, and small razor blades inside.

Originally posted by Weapon X

*Tease is just pissed that he has no talents, whatsoever. He knows that if had just one, he'd do his best to capitalize on it. Have you tried sucking cock, tease?

j/k.

you are just mad because youre a NOBODY.

/im not looking at you, im looking paaaaaaaaaaaast you.

:king:

Originally posted by fatalist

how long should i wait to fuck with this girl's car after she keyed my homegirl's this past sunday....

is it even worth it...

or what's a better idea

i know this is doc milton's advice thread, but since i'm desperately in love with you, i can't resist sharing my advice.

never retaliate with equal force. either don't do anything, or do something MUCH MUCH worse.

Love Always and Forever,

iquit

sweetheart, could you please post a pic of your breasts? i'm having a rough week and it would really help. thanks babe, i appreciate it.

(Milton, sorry for taking your thread off topic but as you can see i'm working for an important cause which i believe strongly in)

Originally posted by fatalist

how long should i wait to fuck with this girl's car after she keyed my homegirl's this past sunday....

is it even worth it...

or what's a better idea

let your girl handle it, its her fucking car.

tell her "man up biaaaaatch"

Dear UnhappilyKeyed,

What Iquit said, you need to do something bigger, don't let the situation exaggerate slowly, finish it now. Perhaps you should pour something they call hunters scent, its used to attract deer with their natural smell, in her air conditioning vents. They're usually right under the windshield. It wil make the inside of her car smell like urine for months...

Yep..

Breasts are always a worth cause.

I feel like I'm in highschool, but I want to go to the primo concert tomorrow and I have a pimple on my left nose. I'm pissed the fuck off. Damn you sweat and summertime...

Originally posted by Milton

Dear UnhappilyKeyed,

What Iquit said, you need to do something bigger, don't let the situation exaggerate slowly, finish it now. Perhaps you should pour something they call hunters scent, its used to attract deer with their natural smell, in her air conditioning vents. They're usually right under the windshield. It wil make the inside of her car smell like urine for months...

Yep..

Breasts are always a worth cause.

I feel like I'm in highschool, but I want to go to the primo concert tomorrow and I have a pimple on my left nose. I'm pissed the fuck off. Damn you sweat and summertime...

how many noses do you have???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived