Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YES

I am *still* getting used to the idea of trying air max but damn, i love these.

Yeah, they're nice.

You mean style wise or how they fit?

Style wise I think am1's are a clean look, male or female. And as far as how they fit I find them similar to af1's and the like but a little slimmer if that helps.

As far as Air Max's go my favorite style is Air Max 90's. The color combos are limitless below is a google image search link

https://www.google.com/search?q=air+max+90&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=3gYIU-PfJKG2yAHg-YHYAQ&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=643&sout=0

Those 95s are so good in person, i was originally unconvinced on 95s as well but i've learned.

90s are still the fave. I'm off buying sneakers for awhile now but still like to keep it up. those hyperfused 90s that dropped awhile back were awesome, same with the "vintage-d" infrareds.

Actually why do you think they only make 90s 95s and 97s? They're pretty much the best looking models aside from the 97s. A lot of the am 90-99 line is quite honestly garbage.

Admitting that in certain circles would be considered blasphemy but hey.

They were supposed to retro the 98s. Don't know if they have yet but I kinda fuck with those.

yea they are similar, just dont like the molding around the air bubble on the 90s

I respect your opinion too man, my whole feelings about them are purely related to the people I generally see wearing them. Rough nasty air max, probably tracksuit bottoms (which personally I don't think should ever be worn out the house unless you are actually doing fitness stuff) and some nasty Mackenzie or similar shitty sport brand hoody and a crap hat!

hqdefault.jpg

miniboys014.jpg

fucking english people

I am pretty simple really, love Puma Suedes, I like most Jordan 3/4s kinda developing a soft spot for the jordan 10s as well. I like AF1s but they are slippery as hell in the wet. I also really like Flights (I know poor mans jordans)

Used to rock Shelltoes quite a bit, then when I was skating I would generally rock Etnies etc and ruin them hahah

Also quite liking the reebok omni pumps.