Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Need sneaker peoples assistance. If anyone can post a link.

Have been looking online for a while now. Cant seem to find them. Used to buy them from Skate Park of Tampa but seems like they dont have them right now.

nike-sb-dunk-low-july-2013-black-02-570x381.jpg

Black sole or Gum sole. Doesnt matter.

I'll try and explain this the best way I can over the internet.

Don't like how the stitching (in that case red) connects from the first loop across the side panels to the back of the shoe.

If it weren't for that and the red around the heel and the red around the toe box were separated, they'd be a lot better.

i'm with you on separating the red, that would look nice.

Thanks mate. They are narrower than I remember, but still fit pretty nice.

these are cool. i wish the swoosh was white though. white swoosh on darker colored leather is such a clean look

porce - good luck, i cant help ya on those as i'm not up on dunk lows. though it seems that i never see them in normal colorways so you may have some trouble acquiring. i think the last pair of lows that was black upper + white swoosh + gum outsole was like '04 ... seems like way too long to not offer such a normal colorway.

nah, my iguanas are still clean & going strong. also painting over the orange suede on the toebox of those black/orange highs i bought way back when, will bring those back out after that. and the venoms would be the next i'd pick up anyways... they're still around.

^^janoskiXrosheXmaxes?

G'looks inj.

Wow they look so much better like that. Don't know why Nike didn't just make them that way to start.

You used dye?

thanks mass! i'm pretty happy with how they came out.

masked them off with painters tape and did 2 coats of PTx2 flat black. cheap 'n' easy.