DJ I-Patch cd give away

InnerCityRebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

alright i will do the last five people that replied before this post send me your info..cd's are being burnt right now..

do i qualify as one of the last five or not? because i didnt pick a # but i was one of the last five.

or would you like to trade?

Email have been returned if you sent me one.Some disk are already done.Boy some people will be happy some not but oh well it is all in fun right fellas.Also please don't ask what ya got you will have to wait just like everyone else...

Now since i am gonna be super busy this week i might lag a little but don't fret i will get your cd's out..4 down 11 more to go i think..Have a good one fellas and ladies..

ok folks a little update.I managed to send out 1 cd today..

Sent out

Smart..

Ready to be sent out tomorrow are the following..

Bathorae

Deto

Indy 500

Seldoon

MLTf4ntom

FuD

Cloner

ClueTwo

Hopefully i can get a few more done tomorrow.After that i will have to slow down since i will have house guest..Peace out 12 junkies..

Originally posted by BIGBLUE

HEY, just let us know if the # guess thing was a goose chase.. cuz dammit we all want a copy, why dont you just serve it up on IRC?

Naw it wasn't a goose chase.You get what ever cd is in the changer for what number you choose..i am just trying to give back to the 12oz world..

Ok first off can Lens and Pffffffffft email me i need ur info so i can send out the cd's.Oh yeah also make sure you tell me ur 12 oz handle since i have a butt load of email from this little giveaway..NOw to business...

the following actually got sent out today..

Bathorae

Deto

Indy 500

Seldoon

MLTf4ntom

FuD

Cloner

ClueTwo

The following should go out tomorrow..

JustaName

EyeforAnEYE

Effyoo

Glik0

Mr.ABC

After this only 2 or 3 a day will go out.If you haven't emailed me your info you will lose out after this.I have about 4 people besides the 2 i listed who have not sent me there info.Peace out kids..

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah man.

just got done with your cd right now, KING TEE!

feelin the pictures very much.

this knightbats alright with me.

im not sure if you left a return adress, but if you did ill send ya some random stuff.

haha, also feeling the note you left in there, haha.:lol:

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yeah man.

just got done with your cd right now, KING TEE!

feelin the pictures very much.

this knightbats alright with me.

im not sure if you left a return adress, but if you did ill send ya some random stuff.

haha, also feeling the note you left in there, haha.:lol:

i left a return addy on the package if you feelin like giving a little love back..Hopefully i should have a couple more go out tomorrow.I will have an updated list of the following people who need to send me there info so you can get your cd and other goodies.I am glad you guys have been happy with your selections.I will do another give away in a month or so when i get some more money for the shit..Peace out peoples..

I need the following people addy's.If your on the list please emai lthem to me.If ya don't email them to me no cd for you!!!!

Lens

Swims

ILoveBoxcards

Pffffffft

Krie

FatBastard

Rinse

Alabama

Mr.Yuck....

The following should go out sometime this week.I am a little broke so things have to slow down..

Rodney Trotter

Satan

BigBlue

Pistol

Archived