DJ I-Patch cd give away

InnerCityRebel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

homie.

SHIT IS ILL.

These flicks are fucking killer homie.

especially that purple veal, holy fucking banging.

I feel bad because I don't got shit here to send, once i get some shit together though man, expect a package.

got the cd today. damn that shit is crazy though, i was just looking through my records earlier today and peeped an old Hive record i have. then blammo your cd is fuckin Hive.weirdddd. plus my roommate is a drum n bass nerd. A++ my friend.

Flicks were awesome too. ima send somethin your way shortly. be on the lookout.

^o^

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

I need the following people addy's.If your on the list please emai lthem to me.If ya don't email them to me no cd for you!!!!

Lens

Swims

ILoveBoxcards

Pffffffft

Krie

FatBastard

Rinse

Alabama

Mr.Yuck....

The following should go out sometime this week.I am a little broke so things have to slow down..

Rodney Trotter

Satan

BigBlue

Pistol

Iam lagging on sending the last four out sorry peoples.As for the cats that never sent me there addy's you lose out on thgis one.I will be DJing again soone but only for 10 to 15 people shit got too crazy ya here..Also thanmks for the kind words people..:mean:

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

Iam lagging on sending the last four out sorry peoples.As for the cats that never sent me there addy's you lose out on thgis one.I will be DJing again soone but only for 10 to 15 people shit got too crazy ya here..Also thanmks for the kind words people..:mean:

come on, I-Patch... i sent you my addie, did you not recieve?

Originally posted by rinse

come on, I-Patch... i sent you my addie, did you not recieve?

Naw i must have missed it shoot it over again Rinse..also send me your pick again playa

as for the next giveaway you got to keep your eyes open for it..But proably sometime around payday..:D

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

my cd arrived!

a cool little cd by a fella called "jizzm". questionable name, but the tunes were good. sounded like an underground bedroom studio joint, but there was some head-nodders and tongue twisters in there.

"Jizzm" is fuckin' dope.....he has 2 cd's out-whatever I-Patch probably sent you is more than likely off the first one-more "basement" sounding quality....if you want more...look under "Jizzm" or "Jizzm High-Definition".....later brahs...yo, I-Patch....you wouldn't happen to have a copy of Godfather Don's first album "Hazardous" would you?....if you do,we might have to barter some music.....peace.

Originally posted by S@T@N

Doctor I-Patch..

What do you want in return? If you want a reciprocal hook-up, I can get

you back with somethin nice. Let me know.

if you want to send something back it's all good.Send what ever you feel like.I ain't pickie...

455 naw i don't have that album sorry boss...

Rinse i still didin't get that email send an email to this addy.. paintedheavens@graffiti.net

Archived