Personal Photography Post

Guest Cloud Trapeze

thanks. I'm taking a photo class in school. Next year I can go into colour if I want to (I want to). I wish I had some of my pictures from the mamiya 120 camera, because they look oh so very nice (they produce square negatives/prints). I've never really been to into photography, but I keep getting more and more interested.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2809/ACF4308.jpg'>

These are some photos i took on a cemetery.I personally like them a lot.

But i can understand if they dont say nothing to someone.

Anyway, the backround info on this and only worths to be told:

5 years ago my grandfather died,so we were all at his place packing his belongings cause the place was now for sale.I found a camera that i took for me,along with a nice swiss army knife metal lighters and stuff.

Notice that 5 years ago i didnt knew shit about photography(i still dont know much but anyway).I took that camera as an antique object,which i really liked.Last year i showed the camera to a photographer friend of my dad.He revealed to me that this camera is a 1945 or something ZEISS camera and that it worked perfectly(i was familiar with the world ZEISS from the sony mini DV's lens)Anyway that piece of lens is one of the best lenses i could ever own.

http://www.yourphotos.com/users/2809/ACF4315.jpg'>

The viewer doesnt allow to really make a frame and it seems "dusty"but i still am more than proud for owning that piece.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by fr8oholic

i'm soooo gonna steal this. thank you. i won't do anything misleading with it but thank you...

The panel right next to it said erotic dancers 7 days a week, or something close to that. It was the same style, and I really wanted a picture of it, but a few kids scribbled their rotten little tags all over it so it looks rather ugly. I almost want to get some grey paint and paint over the tags so I can get a decent picture of it. Can I see what you're going to do with the picture (not a demand or ultimatum, I'm just curious)?

Originally posted by bumdigger

holy shit that place looks fuck'n nuts. what the hell is that wire thing a deer head?

yeah it's crazy. that's some huge ass deer head its like 3 stories tall, easy. they've torn down the majority of the old mills around here, it a shame cause they are a serious part of pittsburgh's past. guess they gotta make room for 20 theater movies and mini malls though.

audi 5

• 3 weeks later...

This thread is so damn timely. I'm stoked on a lot of these and I was thinking about what cameras people use/favor.

Post up what you've got, especially the photo nerds. And if anyone wants to talk the photo life, hit me up with the emails... I'm down to talk photography for days... plus i have no one here to talk to about it (yeah, let's hear it for Mr. Lonely).

More pix, while you're at it.

Originally posted by LeopoldBloom

This thread is so damn timely. I'm stoked on a lot of these and I was thinking about what cameras people use/favor.

i got a kodak dc 4800 digital camera that is broke at the moment on the way back to kodak to get fixed. (mad mad mad) this was like my workhorse carried it on me at all time..i feel like there is a part of me missing. and i got a nikon f10 all manual camera its nothing special but it suits me just fine. i just cant afford to buy film and get it developed, being poor sucks. i've taken some 5000+ photos with my digital camera that would cost me an arm and a leg just in film for my nikon.

audi 5k

Archived