Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cancel your AOL, they'll give you free service. My homegirl's family got high speed 3 years ago and when they called to cancel AOL they offered them a free year of service. They're still getting it now.

AOL sucks ass though, seriously.

Originally posted by Nekro

Cancel your AOL, they'll give you free service. My homegirl's family got high speed 3 years ago and when they called to cancel AOL they offered them a free year of service. They're still getting it now.

this is crazy...

Originally posted by Nekro

My cousin got a free account (With one of those gay discs that are everywhere) cancelled it after a while, got them to let him have it free for a year, 10 months later the same thing... He must've had free AOL for like 3 years.

*edit - Welcome Bobo the Hobo. You're cool as long as you don't barf in my general vacinity.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

My cousin got a free account (With one of those gay discs that are everywhere) cancelled it after a while, got them to let him have it free for a year, 10 months later the same thing... He must've had free AOL for like 3 years.

Yeah... but it's still AOL.

Another Saturday night and I am doing nothing.

So, I decide to take out the old mountain bike and get the health kick going again. So not even 15 seconds into my ride I realize that my gears are all fucked up. Well that is an understatement, only 2 gears worked. So, I try to make the most of it and get like a 20 minute ride.

This has no relevance to anything at all, I just feel like ranting. I was gonna go out with some people but called them to break plans cause I am not in the mood to go out. I am such a boring fucking grump!

http://www.beaumontpressroom.com/pls/pportal30/docs/FOLDER/NEWS_AUG01/TURNBACKTHECLOCK/CHILD+YAWNING.JPG'>

<span style='color:pink'>me and my friends used to play "asshole" the card game all the time. now we just drink and drink with out the card games. oh yeah, we played edward fortyhands one night and got smashed beyond beliefe, deto/first 2 40's down in less then 20 minutes. i had a revelation of sorts last night, we were at a friends house and pictures were being taken and all you could see were my pupils, thet were the size of fucking quareters, i have decided to try and lay off the yeyo, i really need and want to stop, it's just hard, ya' know. if you've ever done it, you know. i am/was(so i say now) doing just about an 8 ball a night. shit is getting out of hand, all my friends and co-workers are worried about me and one of my friends. they are right. ah, well enough ramballing from me, BUMP this page, mmmmm, bump! j/k!

SEX, DRUGS and ROCK & ROLL!</span>

man cheech can be the best if u have a strong will....and know when to stop and know when its the right time.....i love cheech but dont do it everyday (like all my friends) not even everyweekend.....but once i do it....i binge out.....i did 20 gram in 36 hours and got sent to the hospital cuz i took a shit load of zanax afterwards.....(by the way the average person can hold 1.5 grams depending on body wieght)....dont ever speedball dude...i almost died and have had 2 friends die already....

and thats how u gotta do it gliko....them one hitter quiters....

Dude? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

I just send a friend request to KB myspace prof. If I dont get added, I'll be forced to stalk down who created it and kick him in the shins... or at least steal his vodka.

ps, Im happy. I have two packs of smokes and a big bottle of zee vodka. 'Gwan be a party this week!

Originally posted by gatita

Dude? Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude.

I just send a friend request to KB myspace prof. If I dont get added, I'll be forced to stalk down who created it and kick him in the shins... or at least steal his vodka.

ps, Im happy. I have two packs of smokes and a big bottle of zee vodka. 'Gwan be a party this week!

i don't know gat.....we were supposed to get wrecked together this weekend.....you let me down girl.

:rolleyes:

Who am I?

"I am so tired. Oh poor me. I worked alll day long and although gatita wants to drink and make fun of people, I just want to get into my PJs and go sweepy. Awhh, woe is meeeee."

And whose this:

"Youre supposed to pretend like there is no tomorrow, and that tonite is your last nite. So get drunk, make fun of people, and laugh at me make a fool out of myself"

YEH. :lick: