Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

hiya kids. life has been fucking stress lately.

1. its funny, weekends are like regular peoples mondays and tuesdays for me. less bs happens then than on the weekdays. go figure.

2. eyeforaneye (or glik0 or anyone) besides shai hulud, what do you recommend? i've been playing them all week.

3. Ride the Lightning is fucking great. So is DJ Assault

4. woot woot

Ride The Lightning is amazing.

As for more recommends. Let's see. One of my personal favorite bands Kid Dynamite everything by them is awesome, very melodic fast hardcore. Also, Shai hulud's side prject band Zombie Apocalypse is very good, all songs about the living dead, what more could you ask for.

Originally posted by effyoo

I swear i got my sense of humor and additude from Hawkeye and BJ. That show has to go down as one of the top 3 of all time.

M*A*S*H* /backhanded humor to ride out the tough times

Seriosuly man, amazing show, I find myself laughing and crying with this show. I have to purchase the box sets so I can watch it whenever I feel like.

*Hot chocolate http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

eye, did you ever see that episode where its through the eyes of an injured solider? or the one where the guy plays the guitar and sings through the whole thing?

trivia: John Ritter (the dude from 3's company) was in an episode of M*A*S*H*

whywrite, if somebody sprayed cologne on my fries i would've got in that dudes face and made him buy more.

Originally posted by effyoo

eye, did you ever see that episode where its through the eyes of an injured solider? or the one where the guy plays the guitar and sings through the whole thing?

trivia: John Ritter (the dude from 3's company) was in an episode of M*A*S*H*

whywrite, if somebody sprayed cologne on my fries i would've got in that dudes face and made him buy more.

Yeah I do remeber that episode. Do you remeber the one where the kid dies and only klinger can see him and hear him? and then at the end he sees a bunch of soliders walking and he walks off with them, supposedly the "walk of death"

Also, Patrick Swazye was on an episode of M*A*S*H.