Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@May 17 2005, 11:59 PM

court order. i hear that. but you need to understand that hong kong is not exactly real life... and i've paid my dues in new york. good point anyways... but have no fear. i know how to keep it rail.

Just please..if anything dood..youve got to keep it rail.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@May 18 2005, 03:16 PM

HAHAHAH BITCHES IM GOING TO SHANE DOUGLAS'S ECW REUNION AT THE ECW ARENA..IM GUESSING IT WONT BE TELEVISED..BUT ITS GONNA BE NUTS..

your goin?? how did you get tickets are they on sale now???

we gotta meet up then, cause ima be there, even if i have to merk some fools for tickets!!!

Originally posted by Glik0@May 19 2005, 02:45 AM

darth gooch did you see it?

indeed, i and darth nekso checked it out. it was pretty dam good, we were both shocked. it could have had more (but that can be said for a ton of films) but overall i am happy and i am going to see it again!

go into this not expecting to see shit like the last 2. the acting was better, the dialog was better, overall it was a tighter movie. i have to say it rivals esb (that's geek speak for empire strikes back). i can't see straight and i have work on about 3 hours, so i will write more tomorrow.

AH HA! Someone from my work is definitely going to 12oz on this computer... BECAUUSEEE I went to use a computer and someone logged in earlier today.. god Im a spy. Muaaaaaaahahah!

Anyway... evceryone expect more of these "Im bored at work" messages through out the summer... :)

Originally posted by Glik0@May 19 2005, 05:29 PM

gooch, just contributed to the cause.

(The shirt we were talking about the other day.)

cool deal, thanks

after that discussion, i gave it some thought and made those changes. i think it is the best thing cause i'm trying to avoid being pretentious....haha.

on a recent surprising display of coolness, my boss actually bought the design department tickets to go see star wars. some people went last night. i'm going next week. i can't believe i caved in to the star wars conversation.

yo, gooch. i'm sorry, dude. i never took care of that shit that i said i would do for you. you know how it is. i say i'll do something... i roll a blunt... i say i'll do it tomorrow... tomorrow something comes up.... the next day i have a hangover because of what came up the day before... another blunt... another hangover... mix in some pure laziness... fuck dude. it's not like i couldn't use some loot, too... i'll get on it.

hey yo, peep the green goose.

green-lr.jpg

i dislocated my fucking shoulder today.Shit hurts like a fucking bitch.Having no health insurance fucking blows major meat dudes.I was forced to let my man pop it back into place.Im gonna go into work tomorow like im all good and then act like i hurt it at work..all will be well.blunts can will still be smoked

Very nice goose!! I like it a lot.

I just took a 12 hour nap... I laid down at 730 to "nap" and woke up spontaneously at 720 (which is when I usually set my alarm to get up for work). At least I feel like Im awake for once. Maybe I needed the sleep since I got out of school and never got it since it seems like theres always something to do. Anyway, off to work I go.