Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Originally posted by iquit

i wasnt doubting, just trying to understand the situation completely.

s'cool. i should've put the 'nyeah nyeah' face after or something. i come across as such a serious guy on the interweb.

running from people sucks. especially when you're not in shape. it seems so life or death when you know you can't run far.

but when you're in shape its alot more fun, sorta like the dukes of hazard.

those fools always had a good time running from boss hog because they knew the general lee could outrun those shitty cop cars.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I probably will later tonight. To tell everyone quickly though, it was a seven hour hike to the top. (The people I was hiking with were the first to the top. Others came as late as three hours later than us.) Then three or so hours rest. No sleep though. Then a three to four hour descent.

lives upstairs from janet jack and chrissy

thinks jack's gay and he calls him a sissy

has no clue whats really going down

cuz jack is bangin nearly every girl in town

his style is groovy

he's totally correct

he wears polyester and a scarf around his neck

i don't ask much of you

but i do expect

that you show mr. fulrey some fuckin' respect.

-The Warped Weeble Wobbles

http://www.tvlinksonline.com/photopost/data/932/18113Mr_Furley_at_the_Reagle_Beagle.jpg'>

"NIGGA WHAT???"

iquit, I put some of your photos in my thread of people taking pictures.

On another note, I went to this Japanese festival tonight and it was crazy. It kinda sucked cause I don't have any batteries for my camera so I wasn't able to get pictures. There was an insane amount of hot girls there. Fucking everywhere in kimonos. And I was watching someone's little boy so whenever he was on my shoulders I was getting extra attention. Fuck yes for being white in Japan.

Oh and on another note, I just got invited to this Japanese girl's house for dinner next week. Hell yes, today was good.

Hola knightbats! i been off here for a while and just got back on the boards

i read the roster and i guess i have really been gone long cuz' i wasent

on there. or maby im just not battie enough anymore. i just wanted to

say whats up to a few of the bats. iquitter, deto, 2blazzed, i-path, silentbob,

pinup, gliko, milton... holla at me if im still a knightbat. peace!

holy shit i got caught fucking a girl by her sister. undoubtably the funnist expierence of my life. it was around 2am, she was on top and we were really into it. outta nowhere i just saw her sister standing next to the bed. the girl fucking jetted out of the room leaving me ass naked with a raging boner. her sister was drunk as fuck and had that look on her face that a dog gets when the vet sticks a thermomiter up thier butt,complete and utter confusion. after a few seconds she bursts out laughing at which point the girl returns fully clothed laughing as well. after a good minute of laughing to the point of tears the room became incredably silent. the drunk ass sister left eventually at which point said girl refused to finish what was started. however she did make some sweet waffles the following mourning.