Channel Zero Heads: I wanna see your grades

anonymity1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

HI I AM A GIFTED UNDERACHIEVER.

notice the how things change.....

HIGH SCHOOL: (gifted/ap curr.)

ACT 31 composite

SAT 1390

3.7 GPA

LOYOLA NEW ORLEANS (fall 2003)

fr. honors eng: F

media and society: F

world religions: F

intro to v.a.: FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!

GPA: ZERO POINT ZEROOOOOO

CREDITS EARNED: ZEROOOOOOOOOOO

having waaaaay too much fun: A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Yo, mental, I have a question for you. Not sure if it applies, but it might. My friend and I were on the subway last night discussing the Hartford Whalers, and somehow, the conversation turned to Hartford being a shithole of a city. Is it true that around ’95, it was the murder capital of the States? I was saying that it couldn’t be, and that I always thought Connecticut was a nice state. Sorry if I’m baiting your shit out, or whatever, but I know to either ask you or cilone.

Also, I get C and D+ all the way around these days. I get a F for eFfort.

Originally posted by YEAHMANWORD

seriously though....pretty interesting stuff. what do you do/planning on doing?

for a course this semester the whole assignment was on this book Nature via Nurture. I recommend it highly even as a recreational read.

You'd probably love it if you haven't read it already.

what classes did YOU take this semester?

i will look out for that book.

I'm not sure what i want to do .... my interests constantly shift in the anthro field although i am almost positive i'm going towards the bio side.

So i'm either going to concentrate on:::

*Primatology (behavior)

*Forensic Anthro.

I plan on getting my PhD. We'll see where that takes me...prob teaching oor working in a museum. Working with monkeys/apes or skeletons and ddecomposing bodies sounds just heavenly.

Speaking of which, they showed an orangutan on TV today and referred to it as a monkey. Its a great APE dammit.

Originally posted by Weapon X

the conversation turned to Hartford being a shithole of a city. Is it true that around ’95, it was the murder capital of the States? I was saying that it couldn’t be, and that I always thought Connecticut was a nice state

hartford fucking blows...haha! hartford, the bastard child of the nyc/boston...

it has some really ruff areas, which is pretty funny considering that its such a wasp state...but yeah some parts of hartford are a no fucking go, but murder capital? i just dont see it.....

ps.

but the funny thing is that hartford got a huge write up in the nytimes awhile back as one of the top street skating spots in the US and CTs best kept secret...

psps

i own one of the illest whaler hats ever! go ron francis!!

I was not a good student in high school. I also had tons of unexcused abcenses. I showed one school my transcripts and the lady said "whoa". I don't think that's a good thing... my high school grades looked something like this:

Geometry: C

English: D

Art: A

Chemistry: D

Volleyball: A

Guest imported_El Mamerro

^^Remember how we used to argue over this? I told you you'd go nowhere but up. Super glad to hear.

Rockin a 3.27 gpa in college...

but after this semester, it'll probably drop...

Spring Quarter 2004 (yet to finish):

Calculus 2 single variables...

Argumentation and Debate...

Intro to electric circuits...

Electric circuits lab...

Chemistry...

and Chemistry Lab...

i will soon find out my fate for my gpa after this quarter...

im guessing i won't pass chemistry and its lab...ehhhhhh

i graduated last year with a 3.8 gpa. i am a total ass kisser though. but i do my work and try to excel and do more than any student. you can say that i am an over-achiever. teachers pet if you will.

woo woo. all i have to do is worry about rent now.

Archived