channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The lower bar of your e has bubbles, but no drop shadow. Drop shadows are fun to fuck with, You can end up doing a lot of interesting "rule breaking" mistakes that turn into dope ideas with em. I always did drop shadows on my letters when I started instead of 3d, it took me awhile to get on the 3d boat.

heres a monstrosity that I did a bunch of mistakes on purpose on. 5 cans of rusto pro john deere yellow, who knew it was such a thin color?

13664.jpg

Originally posted by PushbuttonWarfare@Apr 3 2006, 01:04 PM

The lower bar of your e has bubbles, but no drop shadow. Drop shadows are fun to fuck with, You can end up doing a lot of interesting "rule breaking" mistakes that turn into dope ideas with em. I always did drop shadows on my letters when I started instead of 3d, it took me awhile to get on the 3d boat.

heres a monstrosity that I did a bunch of mistakes on purpose on. 5 cans of rusto pro john deere yellow, who knew it was such a thin color?

13664.jpg

I like this piece alot, but is it Burye?? Plus, I just wanted to repost...

this is called a David Haukney (sp?)... google that shit... great photographer

[/b]

It's spelled David Hockney. He's more well known for his paintings, but lately he's been doing a good share of photo montages like the ones above.

Yo can someone else NOT get props for my work?

Archived