channel zero heads: i wanna see your graffiti

slave_one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nozaki@Mar 3 2006, 04:31 PM

mindvapors, one of my styles of handwriting looks almost exactly like yours...even the S is dead on, pretty weird. it's the style i use to title my blank dvd's. it's weird to think that i have specific styles of writing used for certain things.

pff, i just read this. happen to have any examples? i actually do the same with dif styles for dif things.

Originally posted by Soup+Mar 25 2006, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Soup - Mar 25 2006, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Tough Love@Mar 11 2006, 06:34 PM

outlines_6-done.jpg

Damn she's got some broad shoulders. If it wasnt for the red in her hair, and no tats I would say I 'knew' her. What did you do that with?

[/b]

broad shoulders?

:rolleyes:

yo soup,

im trying to work out how you did that. i think you stould on one roof in one spot and took a whole bunch of flicks of the city then joined them up as best you could? would that be correct. looks fucking awesome anyway and i will definately be attempting something like it.

Originally posted by skullnbones@Mar 27 2006, 09:01 AM

yo soup,

im trying to work out how you did that. i think you stould on one roof in one spot and took a whole bunch of flicks of the city then joined them up as best you could? would that be correct. looks fucking awesome anyway and i will definately be attempting something like it.

It's actually from this sick appartment view I'm stayin in till the lease is up in May. Fifteen stories up, I lots (over a hundred) of photos and at first I thought it would be cool to take em at different times of day and have coit at midnight and stockton street at noon, but it never looked right. Then i touched up the color with 'curves' and 'selective color' in photoshop.

If you guys care to play the what's what game with the image, I'll have to send the bigger file but left is coit, upper right is stockton tunnel, the building in front of trans is I believe is a hyatt.

There's a park out in front if the hotel where all the OG chinese elders play checkers, and a few weeks before and after chinese new years there's always people firing off bottle rockets and fireworks.

Out on the bay you can see yerba buena island, trasure island, and (not really in this image but) the bay bridge, and to the left of yerba buena on the east bay is UC Berkley (sort of a white line on here).

You cant here but there's a piece by Ribbity, Alert, Walker (actually watched the man work that night), and a bit more.

There ya go. You've seen it all and you're outta reasons to go to the city, unless you're into TL hookers.

Archived