bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
16 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

^^looks awesome. always a nice setup there, man.

probably just a tuneup and have extra bike to ride around. idk tbh...any suggestions?

nothing major! i might put some new tires on, depending on their condition, some new brake pads, make sure that seatpost actually comes out of the seat tube, standard old bike stuff. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

alright fellas... it's official: my new (to me) space horse. i'm the second owner of this frame. this was the 2020 version with grx — my first full frame up build. 

parts list: 

- 11 speed 105 mechanical shifters/derailleurs

- white industries vbc 46/30 crankset 

- growtac equal mechanical disc brakes

- those zipp silver components that came out somewhat recently + VO polished stem

- boyd 36mm road wheels with the ceramic bearings 

C7E14719-B083-4041-AC80-49B780237F28.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Props 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't know if anyone is watching the Tour de France this year, but damn... it's been a corker so far. The speed at which these guys are going for the entire stage is bonkers. Even more so when you consider in the mountain stages some of them are attacking up an 7% - 8% gradient at, like, 20+mph and holding it for several kilometers. It's phenomenal. 

This two just keep punching at each other and it's been exciting to watch. 

1522046203_ScreenShot2023-07-14at1_02_46PM.thumb.png.2059c2408fda7280ebdce89b2ffd1a7a.png

On 6/24/2023 at 10:17 AM, Elena Delle Donne said:

218C0E42-700F-4764-8531-151E7B67B60B.jpeg

I just noticed that you have Clement MSO tires! Damn... they changed the name back in 2017 to Donnelley. Seeing Clement tires is awesome. Also... just curious, what length crank arm are you riding? 

@Joker i love these tires! bought off a buddy who was cleaning out his shop. they're quick and great in the mud but too low PSI for loaded touring.. i got a few snakebite flats on the C&O's famous "mud buckets." that said i'm absolutely gonna mount them for my next unloaded gravel ride. 

crank length is 170. the pedals might be making them look longer.