bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

i know man it's pretty funny... where are you living now?

Savannah, GA. Schoolin' it.

Some dude my 'house-mate' knows from back home rode his bike here from Austin, TX. And he's riding up to NY.

If for some reason you wanted to meet him, I could probably get him to go through RVA. But, its not really your type of biking...I think. Maybe..

But yeah, how are things? You should ride your bike down here sometime.

I'm coming to RVA in a week and half...probably won't see you...but yeah.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SteveAustin

cloner...I think most of the guys with cutters sigs don't ride bmx...but I know there have been people that do ride them posting in here.

yeah i figured, i just wanted to see if anyone actively posted in here that rode bmx

Originally posted by SteveAustin

I'd avoid the truvativ cranks...mine failed.

me too...they didn't crack but i kept on wearing through BB's and finally there was play between the splines and a new BB. besides, they were heavier than a tank and those splined BB's cost a shitload.

Dura Ace

Campy

Sugino 75

i've got a set of sugino's that've practically been through a war and they're still strong and an old pair of square taper campy's

Nice flicks Cinn! The Cross Crusade races started out here last weekend. I guess they've been pretty brutal as far as competiton goes. The race today is a UCI race so supposedly there's some guys from Europe here (One is the Italian world cup pro or something) so I'm sure the racing is going to be insane. Especially after super heavy rains all week. And it rained again real hard first thing this morning. Wish I could go watch.

Winter training has begun. Ugh...

Hello CinnamonToastCrunch804

Congrats on the podium.

Judging by the low number on your

jersey you're racing Elite?

Gloucester is gonna' be real tough.

People are already talking about it.

McCormack is flying already, he crushed

everyone last week. Ran the run up once.

Rode up it every other time! Amazing!

Hey, I got second in my first race last week.

Leaving "C" for "B" next week.

Good luck out there get your miles in.

Area (T) MZ

Originally posted by OriginalArea@Oct 10 2004, 02:11 AM

Hello CinnamonToastCrunch804

Congrats on the podium.

Judging by the low number on your

jersey you're racing Elite?

Gloucester is gonna' be real tough.

People are already talking about it.

McCormack is flying already, he crushed

everyone last week. Ran the run up once.

Rode up it every other time! Amazing!

Hey, I got second in my first race last week.

Leaving "C" for "B" next week.

Good luck out there get your miles in.

Area (T) MZ

Hey man, yeah i race the elite races. I'll be up in Gloucester the 30th and 31st my dad made hotel reservations this past week. It's long drive for me 12+ hours but well worth it. Good to see you racing cross and moving up. You'll only get better by racing with the faster guys. good look in the upcoming races. Come out to the Gloucester and i'll meet up with you

Raced on sat. up on Hagerstown MD... local race but 20 guys in the A race. got the whole shot into the first turn and lead the first half lap. me and another rider, andy opened a pretty good gap after the first lap. Ive been racing this guy for a number a years so we agreed to take turns pulling. the course was extreamly flat. Some guy bridged up to us and we had a lead group of 3 going for the rest of the race all being pretty good and taking turns pulling. i felt good and with 2 laps to go i tried to make a jump but didn't make it far and they were soon on my back wheel.. the rest of the lap we tried to get away from eachother but nohitng was working. There was a tight gravel turn going into the finishing stretch. coming around on the last lap i tried a different line through the turn b/c i figured it was going to come down to a sprint. WELL my frount wheel slipped out and i had to put my foot down. that's all it takes for a ten yard gap to open. i chased like hell the rest of the final lap but couldn't bring it back. I'll take 3rd place but best of all my fitness getting where it needs to be.

Next weekend is when the real racing begins i'll be in New Castle, DE and then somewhere in PA on sunday. With a good week of training I should be good to go.

http://www.cyclocrossworld.com/Results4Eve...&ShowDisabled=0

this made me happy

Keep riding

Hello Bike Nerds

Cloner, too bad on the rain, got pictures of your fullpipe spot. Sounds fun.

Race Report for CTC804.

First off bring that shorty to Gloucester Please!

Verge New England Series #1

First ride with the "B's". Bad staging, TOUGH course wet, muddy lots of long

wet grassy steep off-camber strips 2 run ups slightly down hill barriers.

So easy to pop over them with the extra speed on the dismount. Short asphalt

uphill, killer headwind and a twisting finish loop Crit style. Deep field 60 or so.

15 DNF's and a couple were lapped. I stayed in the middle and worked forward

a bit but could only muster 27th at the end of the day. Not a bad entrance in the

"B" field though. I only have to get better than Half of these guys! HA! Still have

the work cut out for me. Like the road season wasn' long enough.

Elite Men's

McCormack is CRUSHING it! McCormack pulled away on the second lap and

finished 2+ min. on these guys. His Cross A game is back in effect. Your nemesis

Jesse Anthony put in an amazing ride, duking it out with the Canadian National

Champion for 2nd place. J.Anthony was in third and with one to go he squashed

a 15 second advantage made the pass for second and proceded to put like 20

seconds or so into the Canadian. The next guy was 20 or so seconds down in forth

and the next gap to a real group(of 6) was huge.

Yo, Eat your Wheaties and rest up Gloucester is gonna be Off Tha Hook!

Area MudZones....Ha.Ha.Ha.

OA, keep it going.. not bad for a jump from c's to b's, I'm happy your not sand baging like most people. yes jess anthony is going to be hard to beat i saw the race write up, but we are riding for the same team. not like i can help b/c i can't even hang with him

did a race in DE on sat. got 4th.

this is the race write up for sunday. it was sweet..i won the respect of a lot of people even though i didn't win. It was exciting. I didn't write the write up but it's pretty accuate.

i'll try to find the one for sat. i have it somewhere

With twenty-nine riders on the start line and the cold winds still howling across the course, the Elite Men’s race promised to be another good one. Greg Wittwer (Cyclocrossworld.com) got off the line first but carried way too much speed into the first turn, resulting in a struggle to stay on course and allowing Glenn Turner (Evolution Racing) to take the lead. Turner’s lead was short-lived as Mike Yozell (Fort/GPOA) came flying past him. Close behind Yozell was teammate Ryan Leech. With Leech doing the lion’s share of the work, the pair started increasing the distance between themselves and a group containing Wittwer, Joe Reynolds (Wissahickon) and another Fort/GPOA teammate, Gunnar Shogren. Just as everyone thought that Leech and Yozell were gone for good, Wittwer dropped into another gear, jumped away from Shogren and Reynolds and bridged to the Fort/GPOA duo up front. Not content to simply make contact, Wittwer immediately attacked again. Yozell matched his acceleration but it was too much for Leech who was unable to go with the charging duo. Yozell not only matched Wittwer’s jump, he continued to drive the pace upward, eventually riding away from the Charlottesville, Virginia rider. Behind the Yozell - Wittwer battle, Shogren and Reynolds had been joined by Greg Marini (Bike Doctor). Shogren, Reynolds and now Marini, passed a fading Leech and soon a fading Wittwer. As one spectator observed out loud “there was a whole lot of detonation taking place out there.” With only Yozell ahead of them, it became a three-way battle for second place. Reynolds started to run out of steam late in the race, leaving Marini and Shogren to fight over the order of the top three. At the end, it was Yozell racking up his second straight Evo Cross win and Marini riding in ahead of Shogren for second place. Reynolds finished behind Shogren for fourth. Fifth place was claimed by Kris Auer (Alan MidAtlantic) who passed a struggling Wittwer within sight of the finish line. Wittwer finished sixth and was also the first U-23 rider across the line.

gah, i wanna ride so bad, but its getting so cold and shitty here so quickly. soon ill be riding at chenga all the time oh well i can stand it for a few weeks i guess :\

cinnamon, glad to see youre kickin some ass at the races and winning respect..thats always good, now dont be holding out on those pictures of your lady friend!!