song at your funeral

Guest beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by XxSugarxX

i want 'jenny from the block played' at my funeral..then everyone will concentrate on how wack the song is,other then being sad about me biting the dust

agreed

Guest beardo
Originally posted by EatMorGlue

beardo loves him some of that one... is this the early version you're talking about with the different lyrics, or just an acoustic version of the regular? dying to know.

im not sure. i havent listened to it in a while, but i think it was a b-side on one of the singles.

2pac-how long will they mourn me

bob dylan- the times they are a changing'

bangles-eternal flame

belinda carlise- heaven ia place on earth

men at work- down under

simple minds-dont forget about me

blue oyster cult- dont fear the reaper

brue hornsby-the way it is

dirty vegas-days go by

alice in chains-down in a hole

iggy pop-lust for life

bon jovi-wanted dead or alive

ludacris-roll out

• 5 months later...
Guest imported_Tesseract

White Stripes: I just dont know what to do with my self...

then all the bitches of my life would call me a hippie and cry some more.

Guest TEARZ
Originally posted by TEARZ

i'd have to agree. i feel the same way. to me, music has a relevance which is unparalelled when it is new. even specifically to the listener. this too sounds odd coming from me who loves old records, but it's true. most songs that i love, or more accurately, have loved have basically run their course on me. i was fascinated, more actually, attached, engaged in a record, sometimes tortured by it, but then it ran its course. and left. most times for good. some of them actually produce physical naseua (sp?) for me due to overload of uncomfortable nostalgia. others still tempt me, some comfort. but i think that's where i differ for music. i don't really like comfort- well i do sometimes, situations.... i more like that perfect moment of relevance. of newness, oneness, a door opened. but i think some of the great ones do come back and continue to be struggled with. whatever. so yeah, i agree. sorry, but this is wonderful. yes indeed. eddie harris' music has been tangling with me lately. exodus is truly amazing. anthony braxton told me that the song fascinated miles davis for almost a year until he was over it. the swiss movement with les mccann oh baby.....

i'm gonna quote myself here because i like stumbling upon old things that i wrote once upon a time.

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i want stone cold steve austins music to be played as they lower my casket into the ground

:lol: :lol: :lol: thats cool.

how about the theme song to "step by step"?

Archived