The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Draw me a monkey. And now I know about boots and coats. Beauty and the beast. Spider and

the monkey. How many spiders? An apple is a cherry and a fruit. Goldfish, lulu and stitch.

Spiders, animals. I love it. I love you. Spider animals are cute and soft. I love it. The beast

was big and strong. Cookie jar. The cat in the hat. How about the Polar Express? We have

Polar Express. Check. Cheese graters. Giant clams. The sentry of the train. George of the

jungle. Checky. How about frosty the snowman? Checky. The monkey rides on the Polar

Express. The Polar Express was going on the snow with a big train. The snow Polar Express. I

love Polar Express. His train looked has holes on it. Happy Haloween. My train looks like black

like the Polar Express and it gets on the choo-choo tracks. Train tracks. The train will go on the

snow. We need something to do. It's the Mickey Mouse Club house. Mickey's bought the

robot's legs. My mask is red and black and my mouth and eyes has holes. I went to the Mickey

Mouse Club house and got a Mr. Damien robot. And I got in the robot and it moves. The robot''s

body a movie going in the movie. The princess and the frog. And the end. And the build we

can go inside and watch TV in the shade. Shark. Sharks are different kinds of animals.

Goldfish are fishes. Kids are kids. George is a man. Swinger is a goat. George wore the man's

yellow hat. A train is full of ice cream and frozen Christmas cakes. Frosty got on the red train.

The doors it closed and the door as open. I got on the Polar Express and I was the train

conductor. It was black. Green line express. Yellow with whistling holes in his body. We're

almost done. Help me. You come here. Todd the fox. Todd is an animal.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SHIT THAN MY UNCLE MUST HAVE REALLY BEEN ABLE TO REMOVE HIS THUMB. THE CAR IS GOING THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION AND THE PERSPECTIVE IS CONSTANTLY CHANGING. ALSO FROM THE TEXT IN THE BEGINNING YOU DON'T NEED A 150MOH WIND TO STALL A PLANE, JUST A WIND SLIGHTLY FASTER THAN THE PLANE IS GOING.

http://www.12ozprophet.com/news/throwback-thursday-this-dj-warren-g

THAT RIGHT THEIR IS SOME GRADE A NONSENCE. LINKING TO THE EDITED VERSION, WTF OZ!?!?!?