The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

every night i have drug dreams. I rarely see drugs let alone use them

but i have vivid dreams about them every night. In fact its like the only thing I remember in the morning. Last night i dreamed that was flying to europe and my flight stopped in NYC. I somehow got stuck at the police station and all these hot ass girls were in jail and on a Ketamine maintainace program. I distinctly remember the cop laying out rails of K and these chicks taking them to the dome. Then he would lead them out of the room and bring another one in. It was in a dont use drugs context too. Like look at these fucked up people that we need to feed Ketamine to or else they will explode type deal. This happened with like 4 girls ... I would hit on them....they would do some K and then they would leave. When i was let out of jail i skated to Central Park with 4 of my friends and smoked shrubs in a swamp. I remember avoiding the water and they got soaked

WHAT THE FUCK

Shit.. 2 nights ago i dreamed that i drove to a Ketamine convention in New Hampshire and they were giving away free bottles. There was only one dude that had them it was one of my profs and you had to ask him really nice and he would give you a couple bottles at a time. It was summer and there were butterflies and rolling hills and knee high grass and a stream. I remember that he was weighing his bottles to like 1.3 so i was driving back home all excited because i even though i had 7 bottles it was more like 9

Its annoying but there is absolutely nothing i can do about it

• 3 months later...

pseudo kool keith rap off the top:

blanket administrators release castration occupants at baskin robbins, caskets droppin 6 feet while star wars nerds beat meat, release heat from the esophagus reading aimless poetry from nostradamus, electricians fly kites wearin tye-dye shirts at gangsta block parties in south central, mental nutcases in padded rooms extorting equations from shit stain panties that your girlfriend left on my couch, ouch, its like rescuing beetlejuice from an burning building and having to give him mouth to mouth, fluctuations from quasars make Star headlines instead rhymes can't save Star Jones from obesity, leasin beats from emotional disc jockeys in jockstraps eating vernacular pistol plug-ins, contact abductions pixilate Burbank, sperm banks, military advisors and generals earn pay based on their earned rank, goat testicles embezzle several levels of hypothetical rebels, horsehead nebulae increase focal points from dark matter excavated from curvatures of day care centers, soiled kryptonite diapers, bums with windex askin to be your windshield wiper, laxatives crappin shit from these raps i spit

visions of liquid misandrist misogynist women equipped with chemotherapy patients, liasons and legions of regions involved in meaningless gore, lead pours from wastelands as aliens chase man, erase hands not in the literal sense but via photoshop version 83.2, sycophants run up to their favorite writers with their blackbooks open, hopin' to get a cope hand yet instead they get soap on a strand, not a rope but pope benedict eating belgian waffles from roscoes, ethel murks and lucy ricardo painting freight trains while fat americans continue to weight gain, wait -- pain is what i meant to say yesterday when i slept today and woke up with strep and plague, gay rights activists are emaculate when nuclear thresholds lubricate fate processors, molesters molest Moe Lester, not the one on this board but the one that lives in Santa Cruz along the California shores, he can't surf so he boogie boards, reactive hydroxide when the cops ride with fried wigs, hybrid confiscation of contraband from Japan, sinbad on the seas of tripoli, holy moly batman i'm in danger, mouse, oh croikey let's throw a house party so we can kid and play with the kids today like michael jackson. in the meantime lets get rid of gays.

more than a year and were not even halfway to 100 pages, taggers are among the laziest people ever...

Myself included.

The following is a guide to understanding help wanted ads.

What we say:Competitive Salary

What we mean: We remain competitive by paying less than our competitors.

What we say:Join our fast-paced team

What we mean: We have no time to train you.

What we say:Casual work atmosphere

What we mean:We don't pay enough to expect that you'll dress up; well, a couple of the real daring guys wear earrings.

What we say: Must be deadline oriented

What we mean:You'll be six months behind schedule on your first day.

What we say:Some overtime required

What we mean:Some time each night and some time each weekend.

What we say:Duties will vary

What we mean:Anyone in the office can boss you around.

What we say:Career-minded

What we mean:Female applicants must be childless (and remain that way).

What we say:No phone calls please

What we mean:We've filled the job; our call for resumes is just a legal formality.

What we say:Seeking candidates with a wide variety of experience

What we mean:You'll need it to replace three people who just left.

What we say:Requires team leadership skills

What we mean:You'll have the responsibilities of a manager, without the pay or respect.

What we say:Must have good communication skills

What we mean:Management communicates, you listen, figure out what they want and do it

If I knew a little more about science, a little more

about biology, a little more about animals, and a

little more about insects my life would be completely

different.

(Imagine dream sequence from television now.)

My name would be Gerald Oxford Donnell, and I would

try my absolute hardest, with my whole heart and my

whole brain to get the eggs of female flies and the

sperm of male dragons to have tons of intercourse and

spawn off a real dragon fly. I'd show all the jerks of

the science, biology, animal, and insects communities

that I was king of the laboratory....

NEW TEXT

Of course the obvious name being dragonfly was wrongfully

taken years ago. With this I have no problem nor need to

start any quarls, thee name I bestow uponth it is Oxford not

just a namesake of me but of my grandfather, for whom

was the true reason I've created the dragonfly.