The Nonsense thread

Overtime

SO IM OUT BOMBING LAST NIGHT...IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A STR8 LETTER WHEN SOME CRACK HEAD WALKS UP AND ASK ME FOR A DOLLAR..."I AINT GOT ONE"...."DO I HAVE TO CHECK UR POCKETS".."YEA GO AHEAD CUZ ALL UR GONNA FEEL IS MY COCK AND I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE FEEL MY COCK"..HE SEEMED A LIL FREAKED OUT BY THIS BUT STILL WHEN TO REACH FOR MY POCKETS....TO MAKE THE REST OF THE STORY SHORT HE GOT PAINT IN HIS EYES AND HEAD IN CAR WINDOW AND I NEVER GOT TO FINISH MY STR8 LETTER DAMNIT...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

SO IM OUT BOMBING LAST NIGHT...IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A STR8 LETTER WHEN SOME CRACK HEAD WALKS UP AND ASK ME FOR A DOLLAR..."I AINT GOT ONE"...."DO I HAVE TO CHECK UR POCKETS".."YEA GO AHEAD CUZ ALL UR GONNA FEEL IS MY COCK AND I LIKE WHEN PEOPLE FEEL MY COCK"..HE SEEMED A LIL FREAKED OUT BY THIS BUT STILL WHEN TO REACH FOR MY POCKETS....TO MAKE THE REST OF THE STORY SHORT HE GOT PAINT IN HIS EYES AND HEAD IN CAR WINDOW AND I NEVER GOT TO FINISH MY STR8 LETTER DAMNIT...

That kind of happened to me (The searching my pockets) What is there like a school for crackheads to learn how to annoy the shit out of people.?