Vagina Saliva Oner: my friend.

Poop Man Bob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Jackson

What is being said at the end of the video?

Breakin' Two! Electric Boogaloo!

MrChups - damn straight. I'd welcome your presence.

Deefi - go right ahead. Just link me to the final product.

test pattern - I'll ask him later so you can get a response straight from the man himself.

Vanity - nope, he's not on the board. The other friend in the bicycle picture is, however. Another true homey.

Originally posted by test pattern

why is VSO known as VSO?

This is VSO speaking [typing]:

The Saliva that is the Vagina. Oh how do I define thee. Your answer is as complicated as the tangled web the spider weaves. Or as puzzling as the great pyramids of Egypt. It is nearly impossible to comprehend the awe inspiring sweetness that is my awesomeness. Many leading scholars have opined the true definition that is the Vagina Saliva. Few can unlock the secret, for the true answer lies in the search for the answer. Indeed it IS the journey not the arrival at the state of true enlightenment.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

this guy seems super- cool, holla

actually, the story sounds kind of creepy and gross.

sidenote:the jedi mind trick joke of it is kind of funny, though. but its almost over ruled by the sick-almost-rape factor of the story.

Originally posted by rental

actually, the story sounds kind of creepy and gross.

sidenote:the jedi mind trick joke of it is kind of funny, though. but its almost over ruled by the sick-almost-rape factor of the story.

I think the R word was a little harsh for this situation...Just sounds like the guy was piss ass drunk and gonna go to bed w/ a girl, but little did he realize(due to drunken insanity) she wasn't into it..I'm sure she could've walked at any time...:o

Originally posted by ClueTwo

I think the R word was a little harsh for this situation...Just sounds like the guy was piss ass drunk and gonna go to bed w/ a girl, but little did he realize(due to drunken insanity) she wasn't into it..I'm sure she could've walked at any time...:o

Roger that. While funny in a "wow .. that's pretty bad" type of way, I don't think this situation necessitates the word "rape." I don't want this thread to decend into a discussion over what constitutes rape, so let's just leave this one be for tonight.

Defy's VSO - to the tune of Europe's "The Final Countdown."

And he drew these pictures on MS Paint about 4 years ago. Enjoy.

And he worked with a lady who had a picture of her son on her desk. VSO thought the boy looked so hilarious, he snuck if off her desk, scanned the picture, emailed it to me, then returned it to the woman.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Roger that. While funny in a "wow .. that's pretty bad" type of way, I don't think this situation necessitates the word "rape." I don't want this thread to decend into a discussion over what constitutes rape, so let's just leave this one be for tonight.

right. guys, i didnt say it was rape.

Originally posted by rental

right. guys, i didnt say it was rape.

Wrong. Rental, you did say the word RAPE in the same sentence as ol' VSO insinuating that this could have been a worst case scenario. I think it was just a not-so-well thought out comment that truly gives the guy a bad name if taken wrong.

It's like yelling roach in a restruant. Even though there may not be one people are still going to have a bad impression..

Originally posted by PalestineOne

it got close to rape

You must know him pretty well..

Why am I even sticking up for this kid? It just seems a little rediculous that you people can make unjustified claims based on this morsel of information. I'm done..

Archived