Ez Make $

Sure a 700% profit is good. But when dealing with such a small dollar value you would have to do a rediculous amount of volume to make any significant amount of money. I have found something new and legal where i can make $2000 for 2 days of work. I'll let you know how that goes.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by mr.yuck

Sure a 700% profit is good. But when dealing with such a small dollar value you would have to do a rediculous amount of volume to make any significant amount of money. I have found something new and legal where i can make $2000 for 2 days of work. I'll let you know how that goes.

2000 every 2 days or 1000 a day aint shit, im makin 7.35 an hour, and its taxed! beat that! ahhahaha

Originally posted by mr.yuck

sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true.....

seriously though, you want to talk business? ive been there and done that so many times, made lots of cash then fallen flat on my face, i think we could have some interesting conversation.

Originally posted by fatbastard

sounds waaaaaaaaaaaay too good to be true.....

seriously though, you want to talk business? ive been there and done that so many times, made lots of cash then fallen flat on my face, i think we could have some interesting conversation.

Yeah. Im always down to converse on some business topics. Share ideas with each other. There is plenty of money out there to share.

Find me on AIM some time. Fattie Corpuscle

• 2 years later...

Archived