Ez Make $

You can to. I do it when go places new. Buy Chiclets and low Coke(12/24) and sell .50. Put in back and go to people who walk on street. They feel sorry for you but you make so good money. No signs. Signs poop. Do it when you go you see and thank later.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest BROWNer

>>>

Originally posted by 160

You can to. I do it when go places new. Buy Chiclets and low Coke(12/24) and sell .50. Put in back and go to people who walk on street. They feel sorry for you but you make so good money. No signs. Signs poop. Do it when you go you see and thank later.

=

Haha. When I lived over seas I did this. Every one wanted American food like Doritos and Oreos. I was the only person that they knew who could get American food from the PX. I was selling bags of oreos for like $7 and shit like that. It was a pretty lucritive business for me being only 11 years old.

Originally posted by mr.yuck

Haha. When I lived over seas I did this. Every one wanted American food like Doritos and Oreos. I was the only person that they knew who could get American food from the PX. I was selling bags of oreos for like $7 and shit like that. It was a pretty lucritive business for me being only 11 years old.

Are you fucking stupid? thats a good business for any aged person. THats like 700% markup or somthing like that, especially when you were young.hhaha, this would be veteran

I remember pogs, i still have tons and tons.

Archived