The anti-valentines thread

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahahaha

man i was kinda pissed about valentines day...but then i smoked some dank and im about to sip samuel adams so im feeling cool...who gives a fuck

Guest -MOE LESTER-

GET THE HOMIES

GET FUCKED UP

GET FUCKED UP

GET FUCKED UP

YELL AT PEOPLE

HIT ON EVERY FEMALE WITH THE LINE "YO IF YOUR LONELY ON VALENTINES I CAN FUCK YOU!!"

TAG SHIT

BREAK SHIT

SMOKE SOME DANK

GO HOME AND PASS OUT

IF 181 was milton, he would take everything she'd ever given him and put it on her doorstep along with the gift. Except that copy of clockwork orange and the watch, but the stupid teddy bear that said I love you, and the clothes books and cds. FUCK FUCK... MORE VODKA...

CHEERS

yeah today sucks oh well...but i bartend in a sports bar on the beach it is probably one of the most least romantic places ever and you would not believe how many guys brought their woman here.. i just find it funny i wish in the past i could have had the balls to take my girl out to get some chesseburgers....

all i wanted was chocolate from anyone, even the crackwhore outside dunkin donuts wouldve been fine, a fucking box of chocolate on valentines day wouldve been keen... but no instead i get the phone call that says i found out you wrote a letter to your ex, when we had broken up and i hated you because of your mental illness, so its okay i didnt bring you the chocolate i got you, rome leaving the house with a dozen roses for his new lady... what is there to do, get angry at hallmark, or the neferious st valentine who hung himself for love, no thats too easy, and you like st valentine he was a good dude, he realized what love was, and that giving yourself completely and honestly was the way to go....

so you ask how am i spending this heartburny day:

watched some tv, smoked, got yelled at by the ex, read some dylan fucking thomas, he makes things better, and dont forget to nap (2-10.30pm) stay awake til five and then sleep more....

realizations: i am most of the time an asshole. i am most of the times knee deep in self deprecation. i am most of the times too honest for anyones good. hopefully the girl in my print class will like it when i lay it all on the line so she never accuses me of being nuts since i already told her i deal irrationally with the greatest of all human emotions.

jobeone.expounding theory.

Guest Uncle Wiggly
Originally posted by boxcarwilly

jobeone.expounding theory.

Jobe, don't even act like people don't love you, and not in a gay way.

Originally posted by Uncle Wiggly

Jobe, don't even act like people don't love you, and not in a gay way.

well according to last nites events im completely convinced that not many people do, 4am phone call to get yelled at, blah.

people may claim to love me, but they are incapable of giving me what i need. selfishness tends to ruin that silly little thing called love.

jobelonely.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, due to the absence of love in my life at the moment, I spent the entire day drinking Budweiser and looking at muscle cars with my dad at an auto fair. Then I went and bought myself a 600-watt 5.1 home entertainment system so that even if I had to wallow in self-pity for the rest of the day, I'd be doing it in style... and that's exactly what I did.

Bump for joining the consumerist machine and indulging in needless material goods in an attempt to fulfill the voids in my life.

Archived